GET THE LOOK: RACHEL McADAMS at the BERLIN PREMIERE of “MORNING GLORY”
Hair by Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional
The Hair Look:
Thomas shares his styling tips to recreate Rachel McAdams’ red-hot, soft updo from the Morning Glory premiere in Berlin:
1. For hair-raising root volume, begin by spraying Sebastian Professional Volupt Spray to the roots of the hair and brush it through the ends with a Mason Pearson hairbrush.
2. Use a round brush to smooth the hair and wrap 3” sections in small Velcro rollers. Hold each section vertically away from the head for maximum lift at the roots.
3. Once the whole head has been set and allowed to cool, take each section out and backcomb heavily at the roots leaving the rest of the hair straight. Lightly spray Sebastian Professional Shaper Zero Gravity hairspray into the backcombed sections.
4. Brush the sides of the hair back and twist the sides and back section into a classic French twist.
5. Exaggerate the height on top and leave the fringe that doesn’t reach to the back section to gently sweep across the front of the face.
6. To slightly mess the look to give it a more disheveled, modern feel run your hands through the hair.
7. To add beautiful sheen without losing any volume, finish the look using Sebastian Professional Trilliant.
For more information on Sebastian Professional please visit www.sebastianprofessional.com.