Keira Knightley gets ready to promote Chanel in the video teaser for the Coco Mademoiselle fragrance.
Dressed in a nude catsuit and helmet, the 25-year-old actress climbs onto a Ducati in the fragrance’s latest ad.
Knightley teamed up with her ‘Pride & Prejudice’ director, Joe Wright, last September for the short film that will debut March 21.
“Nobody said exactly what it was going to be like,” she says in a voice-over in the video teaser. “I knew that it was something about a motorbike, and I knew that it was going to be beige. They said, ‘Sort of catsuit,’ and I said, ‘OK.’ It was completely unexpected. It’s a Chanel superwoman, I think.”
In a press announcement released today, the French beauty house stated:
‘Lancôme is pleased to announce the arrival of Emma Watson as new ambassadress of Lancôme. “Thanks to her charm, romanticism and her incredible modernity, Emma Watson has become the icon of her generation. we are delighted by this new collaboration with Emma who brings a fresh spirit to Lancôme”, says Youcef Nabi, President of Lancôme International.’
Emma follows in the footsteps of other renowned actresses, such as Julia Roberts, Penelope Cruz, Kate Winslet and Anne Hathaway, who have also starred in campaigns for the brand.
WHAT IT IS:
Australian Gold® Instant Bronzer SPF Continuous Spray with Fine Finish™ technology provides a quick and easy application while ensuring even coverage.
• Natural caramel bronzer enriches skin with an instant bronzed glow for a radiant-looking tan
• Innovative Fine Finish™ technology gives convenient 360 degree spray to skin at any angle and dries quickly for a clean, fresh feel
• Avobenzone delivers UVA/UVB protection against sunburn
• Very water-resistant and retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating
• Features Australian Gold’s signature fragrance
• Bronzing formula with no DHA
• SPF 8
• SPF 15
Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas 20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring or vigorous activity. Use in well-ventilated areas. Do not spray directly on the face. Spray into hands and rub on the face.
Australian Gold® Instant Bronzer SPF Continuous Spray with Fine Finish™ Technology is available nationwide at food and drug retailers. For retail information, call 1(877) 239-7578 or visit Australiangold.com/sun-tanning-products.html
* There will be 2 winners. * 2 readers will win a Australian Gold Bronzing Continuous Spray SPF 15. * To enter tell us your dream vacation spot and then simply like Australian Gold on Facebook and leave your name and email info in our comments. * Contest runs Wednesday, 3/02/11 to Wednesday, 3/09/11 * US residents only * Please only enter once * After the winners have been announced, you will have 48 hours
By Jocelyn - Thursday, March 10th, 2011 at 10:10am
Bath & Body Works is suing the distributor of the “Twilight” films, hoping to get a declaratory judgment that its “Twilight Woods” line of lotions, shower gels and other products doesn’t infringe the trademark on the hit vampire franchise.
This might be the best toiletry-related lawsuit since Johnny Carson’s estate won a permanent injunction to stop “Here’s Johnny Portable Toilets” in December.
The retailer says it’s under threat from Summit Entertainment because its lotions and other bathroom products allegedly rip off the design and color palate of “Twilight” promo materials.
Confusion in the marketplace? Summit allegedly thinks so. Now Bath & Body Works has beat Summit to the courthouse to stake its claim in federal court in Manhattan.
“The term ‘Twilight’ is used so as to evoke the idea of a particular time of day when the sun is just below the horizon, illuminating the landscape,” the lawsuit says. “Whereas defendant uses the term ‘Twilight’ to refer to defendant’s teen vampire saga.”
There was also previous legal action regarding the Bella’s jacket and the Twilight perfume that reused a bottle design from another company.