I vowed to be strong this year, I wouldn’t give in to my sweet tooth. Unfortunately the call of mini Twix, and snickers was too much to ignore. If you have been enjoying all the sugary Halloween treats as well here are some tips to keep your dentist from ever knowing.
Trick-or-treating is fun but that much sugar can be scary for your teeth. Check out Dr. Singh, funder and CEO of Arch Dental’s five tips for enjoying your Halloween treats!
1. Choose candy that melts quickly and can be eaten easily.
2. Have a glass of water after eating candy to wash away the sugar and neutralize the acid.
3. Avoid grazing on candy; it increases the time sugars are in contact with tooth enamel.
4. Have a treat with or after a meal, followed by a thorough tooth-brushing .
5. Time is of the essence when it comes to teeth and sugar. If not removed by brushing, or swishing with water, sugar from any source can increase the likelihood of cavities.
Lancôme is thrilled to announce the newest addition to our iconic Trésor fragrance family- Trésor Midnight Rose. Inspired by the cobblestone streets of Paris, Trésor Midnight Rose embodies a mischievous sense of femininity. The sweet floral, created by perfumer Anne Flipo, is encased in a faceted bottle that blushes powder pink to violet, with an elegant satin rosette at the neck. The notes of raspberry, rose, vanilla and sensual musk combine for a seductive candied scent.
Lancôme ambassadress Emma Watson is the face of Trésor Midnight Rose—her first campaign since joining the Lancôme family. Shot by legendary photographer Mario Testino, the print ad and TV campaign evoke free-spirited 60s icon Jean Seberg.
Trésor Midnight Rose is available for 1 oz. ($44), 1.7 oz. ($56), and 2.5 oz. ($75) EDP spray; at Lancôme counters and www.lancome.com
Jessica Simpson is pregnant — and she finally announced the news on Halloween with a cute, pun-tastic photo at JessicaSimpson.com on Monday.
Dressed as a mummy and holding her already-famous baby bump, Simpson, 31, writes, “It’s true, I’m going to be a mummy!”
The baby-to-be will be the first for the singer and designer and her fiance Eric Johnson. Simpson has been the subject of baby speculation for months, thanks to an increasingly undeniable baby bump sported during recent outings in L.A., NYC and elsewhere.
Yale grad and former NFL pro Johnson, 32, proposed to Simpson back in November 2010 after about six months of dating.