Do you dye your own hair? If you do – you’re gonna love this! If you don’t – this new product may make you change your mind!
The geniuses at L’Oreal have made dying your own hair as easy as applying shampoo. Seriously! Make Her Up is happy to introduce to you L’Oreal’s new way to dye hair – Sublime Mousse!
I was sent a box of L’Oreal Sublime Mousse to try for myself (color #41, Iced Dark Brown) and I was absolutely thrilled to try it! (PS: Why does my picture have an 80′s glow to it? Time to clean the lens…)
I dye my own hair, and I’ve always used L’Oreal products. One part of dying my own hair that I hate – is the mess. You get the drips down your face, on your ears, on the sink/counter/etc. (Okay – maybe I’m just messy!) But this new product takes away all of those issues!
It’s hair dye – in mousse form! How perfect is that? It’s a permanent conditioning haircolor – that makes your color look natural, your hair shiny and healthy!
Have grays (like moi)? No problem! This product covers your gray’s perfectly! I don’t know how this dye does it – but it seems to capture the highs and lows naturally found in your hair – my hair doesn’t look one-dimensional or flat. I looks great!
This product is so easy to use, it’s crazy. It comes out like a mousse – and is the simplest way to apply hair dye that I’ve seen yet. Just massage the product into your hair – no more parting or separating! The mousse expands once it’s in your hair – surrounding every strand, so even the hard to see back of your head – are easily covered!
GO HERE TO WATCH THE APPLICATION VIDEO! See for yourself how easy it is!
In order to create the perfect product, L’Oreal did their homework!
Consumer Insight (based on 2009 L’Oréal Paris Haircolor Incidence Study)
- 33% of colorers think home haircolor is a chore and is messy
- 89% of colorers fear a fake-looking color result or making a mistake
- 33% of colorers fear they will not get a natural color result at home
- 19% of non-colorers and potential colorers cited inconvenience and time as the reason they stopped coloring
Sublime Mousse Product Information:
- Permanent, conditioning mousse haircolor
- Perfect gray coverage, while maintaining hair’s natural highs and lows
- Natural-looking, lively, shiny color
- A unique micro-aerated mousse haircolor that expands around every strand for pure, natural-looking color that never looks dull or fake.
- Delicate fragrance – no harsh ammonia smell
- As easy to apply as shampoo – no more parting and sectioning so that even the hardest to reach areas are easily cover
- Easy to use foaming pump allows for quick application without the drips
L’Oréal Paris Haircolor Information
- #1 Haircolor brand in the World (Based on 2009 Nielsen, SymphonyIRI &SRI data for both units and dollar sales in 53 countries, representing 91% of worldwide GDP)
- #1Haircolor brand in America (IRISymphony 2010 data for dollar and unit sales)
- 96 Haircolor Patents
- 4 Haircolor Research Labs Worldwide (Paris, Shanghai, Kawasaki, Japan, Clark, NJ)
- L’Oréal began as a haircolor company. In 1907, Eugène Schueller, a French chemist, developed a hair dye formula called Auréole. Schueller formulated and manufactured his own products, which he then sold to Parisian hairdressers.
- L’Oréal Paris launched its first haircolor in the US in 1970
TRIAL: Have I convinced you to try it? Here’s a little bonus! Click on THIS LINK to receive a $3 off coupon!
Disclosure: A free review sample of this product was provided by L’Oréal Paris via Glam Media.