Starting at the big show in January, designer, mom and mogul, Nicole Richie teamed up with Suave Professionals® and invited women to discover the essence of Keratin at home with the New Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM system. Last night, at the music industry’s biggest night, Richie debuted another smooth transformation thanks to the New Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM system.
Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho shares her tips on how to get Nicole’s look:
1. Start by washing and conditioning hair using the new Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner to help maintain vibrant color and control frizz for up to 48 hours. 2. On wet hair, use the Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray prior to blow drying to help defend against heat damage. 3. Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray directly at the roots to provide lift and support for lasting volume. 4. Blow dry hair using a round brush. 5. Section hair to prepare for curling, and spray with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray. 6. Start at the nape of the neck, and using a two-inch curling iron, begin to wrap one-inch sections of hair around the iron, keeping the clamp open. Leave the ends out of the curl for a more rock-and-roll look. 7. As you curl, make sure to vary the direction of the curls around your head, curling some pieces toward your face and some away from your face. Be sure to curl the hair framing your face away from your face. 8. Apply Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo all over hair to keep your style refreshed, help extend your blowout and revive volume. 9. Shake out hair and use a drop of the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum to add lustrous shine and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Run fingers through hair for added shine. 10. Finish by misting hair with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
In order to help all women discover the benefits of keratin, Richie has invited women to join the Keratin Collective on the Suave Beauty Facebook page . By sharing their transformation stories, women can enter for the chance to win a fabulous trip for two to celebrate their gorgeous new look and for every story shared Suave Professionals® will donate $1, up to $10,000, to the Richie Madden Children’s Foundation.
For more information on Suave Professionals, visit Suave.com and be sure to “Like” Suave Beauty on Facebook and follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter for the latest information on Suave, hair tips and news from The Suave Professionals.
Ricardo Rojas kept Jessica Chastain looking red-carpet ready this weekend for London’s star-studded events using Wella Professionals. Looking as beautiful as she did at the 2012 ELLE Style Awards held on February 13th, it is no wonder why Jessica Chastain was honored with the NEXT Future Icon Award. Read on for Ricardo’s tips and tricks!
Jessica Chastain Embodies Modern Goddess Beauty Celebrity Stylist Ricardo Rojas Shares Red Carpet Tricks To Get Her Hair
Celebrity hairstylist Ricardo Rojas shares his styling secrets on how he created Jessica’s fresh new ‘do. The look was inspired by the 1950s Alexander McQueen dress Jessica donned for the event. “Jessica and I spoke a lot about texture, with a Renaissance influence. Her beautiful red haircolor is reminiscent of the 16th century, Leonardo da Vinci, very Boticelli-esque. So we drew on various inspirations to come up with this look, which ultimately I’d describe as young, youthful Renaissance.” The ponytail had a lot of texture and body to imitate a modern version of a Grecian goddess.
1. Prepare west hair with Velvet Amplifier for smooth styling.
2. Dry the hair perfectly using the Ricardo Rojas Tango Brush, separating the hair in small pieces.
3. Using 1/2 inch curling iron, section by section from top to the bottom, I curled the hair under.
4. Then spray each section with Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray to set each one and pin curl them carefully.
5. I let the curls set while her make-up was done.
6. I took all the hair down, removing the pins and gently brushed out the curls.
7. Using a ponytail holder with a hook in the ends, I secured the ponytail in place while keeping the frame loose around her face so there was texture in the front.
8. Finish with Stay Essential Finishing Spray to maintain the style.
I love Adele, such a gorgeous girl with a voice that is heart stopping. Congrats on her 6 Grammy wins, she looked and sounded flawless last night.
Get Adele’s Grammy Look With Koh Gen Do!
Adele stole the show last night walking away with 6 Grammys Award wins and an incredible performance! However, it was her absolute flawless complexion that got all the attention on the red carpet. Celebrity makeup artist Daniel Martin shares his tips on how to recreate the look using high-definition Koh Gen Do Cosmetics.
1. Apply Koh Gen Do Moisture Concealer ($54) to cover discolorations, dark circles and prime eyelids. The smooth, soft texture applies evenly, allowing sheer layering that fits perfectly onto skin with long wearing results. 2. Moisturize the skin while you cover imperfections with Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation ($62). Koh Gen Do’s Aqua Foundations balance the conditions of ions on the skin’s surface with rich minerals and nutrients. 3. To set foundation, apply Koh Gen Do Maifanshi UV Face Powder ($42). The fine pearl powder fits into uneven skin surfaces, camouflaging pores and fine lines. 4. Finally, brush cheeks with Koh Gen Do Fresh Face Cheek Color in Apricot Peach ($41) for a natural, long lasting wash of color.
Available at select Barneys New York and Sephora locations and online at www.barneys.com, www.sephora.com and www.kohgendocosmetics.com
I want to tell you about “The Essential Ingredients of Your Life” video competition that Lumene will be launching tomorrow to celebrate its expansion in the United States. Consumers will be asked to submit a 1-minute video that details what they consider to be the essential ingredients of their lives, reinforcing Lumene’s dedication to using only the purest ingredients to illuminate one’s natural beauty.
Based on consumer feedback and voting, a jury panel will select one grand prize winner, as well as three runner-ups. The grand prize includes:
Round-trip flights for two to Finland
Hotel accommodations for 4-nights
Spa treatment for two at Kamp Spa
A year’s supply of Lumene products
The runners-up will each receive a VIP gift basket filled with Lumene’s best-selling products. Winners will be announced on May 1st, 2012.