Sunday, November 22nd: At last night’s 2010 American Music Awards, NINE-TIME Grammy Award winning singer Sheryl Crow presented the award for Favorite Male Artist (Country) at the Nokia Theater in L.A., wearing make-up by Clarins.
Inspired by Sheryl’s rock and roll sound, Clarins Celebrity Beauty Artist, Pati Dubroff, created Crow’s red-carpet look using warm, soft bronze shades and amber tones.
* Cheryl’s skin was smoothed and perfected with a mixture of Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and Instant Smooth Foundation to achieve a flawless, even tone. Afterwards, Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector in Bronze Shimmer was swirled on cheeks for boosted radiance and warmth.
* To enhance the rock and roll vibe, eyes were highlighted and rimmed with Clarins Black Eyeliner Pencil and multiple coats of Wonder Perfect Mascara in Black. Afterwards, eyes were shaped with a matte brown shadow and a pop of amber sheen in the center using Clarins Eye Colour Quartet in Forest.
* To complete the look, lips were kept soft to allow the eyes take center stage! Dubroff applied Clarins Rouge Prodige Lipstick in Rosewood and a touch of Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in Coral Shimmer to create a warm peachy lip with a soft sheen in the center.
When it comes to looking beautiful, Heidi Klum doesn’t believe you’re either thin or you’re out.
In fact, the Project Runway star, 37, says that as women age, bigger is better.
“The ultimate beauty secret for a woman getting older is, Don’t be too thin! It is always better to have a little meat on your bones,” Klum tells Self in the December issue.
“When you are just muscle, you end up being gaunt in the face, and that makes you look older by 5 or 10 years.”
The model, who recently ended her professional relationship with Victoria’s Secret, also says she doesn’t sweat growing older – or getting wrinkles. “I don’t have anxiety about it, so I’m not running to get Botox. Maybe that will change, but I don’t think so. I feel comfortable in my skin and comfortable with aging, so I think it’s okay that I get wrinkles.” More »
Urban Decay Book of Shadow Volume .III
A gorgeous collection of colors I know a few people on my list who would love this kit.
Totally obsessed with The Big Apple? So are we (how could anyone NOT be?) Inspired by the glimmering lights and iconic landmarks of New York City, Book of Shadows Vol III features 16 eyeshadows that go way beyond neutrals and brights, including SEVEN NEW shades with names like Loaded, Rockstar and Money. We’ve also included nine best-sellers in a range of sizzling textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.
* Bordello Purpley-pink with gold shift
* Kush Bright green
* Loaded Deep emerald/black
* Money Silvery pale green
* Radium Bright blue
* Rockstar Deep eggplant with metallic base
* Suspect Oyster with dimensional shift
* Haight Shimmering, mermaid blue (Permanent)
* Psychedelic Sister Purple amethyst (Permanent)
* Snatch Peachy-pink with glitter (Permanent)
* Last Call Plum punch (Permanent)
* Maui Wowie Medium gold with silver glitter (Permanent)
* Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Golden beige with bronze, gold, and silver glitter (Permanent)
* Smog Deep coppery bronze (Permanent)
* Perversion Matte jet black (Permanent)
* Uzi Metallic silver with big iridescent sparkles (Permanent)
* Ransom 24/7 Eye Pencil
* Zero 24/7 Eye Pencil
* Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Travel-size)
Check out Nubar’s 10th anniversary nail polish.
This clear topcoat is filled with tiny reflective flakes that subtly shimmer in hues of green, orange, or gold, depending on the light and your base color.
It does double duty as a cool complement to almost every polish shade, and as a secret weapon that disguises a not-so-perfect DIY manicure. And worn solo, the lacquer is chic update to the multicolored, extreme glitter look you rocked back in middle school.
What are you waiting for? Better get glowing.
BUY IT HERE!