In two new videos, Victoria’s Secret Angels Heart The World’s Sexiest Chocolate, and talk about their first kiss.
In an interview with WWD Jennifer announced she’s releasing a new fragrance “Glowing”…
“Glowing, is a step beyond Glow.” Jennifer explains. “Glowing is such a clean fragrance, that’s what I’ve always been about. I like soapy, clean smells. This is a very woodsy scent. So it’s not exactly what I created 10 years ago – it’s the evolution of that. At the essence, it’s still natural, earthy, clean and real, but a little different side of that. It’s the woodsy side of it, which I think is kind of New York-y, darker and sexier.”
Glowing is a floral woody amber concocted by Lopez with Givaudan’s Calice Becker and Caroline Sabas. Top notes consist of of bergamot, mandarin and cypress; a heart of orange flower, muguet de bois and cassia flower, and a drydown of sandalwood, amber sultan, vanilla, vetiver, patchouli and cashmere musk. The eaux de parfum will launch in May and will be sold in the US at Kohl’s in three sizes: 1 oz. for $39, 1.7 oz. for $49 and 2.5 oz. for $65. The 1.7-oz and 2.5-oz. There will also be a 6.7-oz. body lotion for $27.50. The bottle will light up for 15 seconds when the atomizer is pressed, In homage to Glow. The juice has a faint lavender tint. Overseas distribution will begin in July.
Ads for the fragrance have been shot by Sølve Sundsbø with creative direction by Olivier Van Doorne. They will debut fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines in May.
Sienna Miller, who is reportedly expecting her first child with her boyfriend, actor Tom Sturridge, stepped out Tuesday night in a form-fitting black gown, which clung tightly enough seemingly to reveal the British actress’s small baby bump.
Miller, 30, attended a fashion video exhibit in New York City, reports Britain’s Daily Mail.
Despite the fact that the event was held on Valentine’s Day, Sturridge did not attend with Miller.
Last week, Miller was photographed in London wearing a diamond ring, prompting rumors that she and Sturridge are engaged, according to the Daily Mail. But neither has confirmed the status of their relationship nor officially confirmed news of her pregnancy.
– Liz Raftery
Starting at the big show in January, designer, mom and mogul, Nicole Richie teamed up with Suave Professionals® and invited women to discover the essence of Keratin at home with the New Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM system. Last night, at the music industry’s biggest night, Richie debuted another smooth transformation thanks to the New Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM system.
Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho shares her tips on how to get Nicole’s look:
1. Start by washing and conditioning hair using the new Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner to help maintain vibrant color and control frizz for up to 48 hours.
2. On wet hair, use the Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray prior to blow drying to help defend against heat damage.
3. Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray directly at the roots to provide lift and support for lasting volume.
4. Blow dry hair using a round brush.
5. Section hair to prepare for curling, and spray with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
6. Start at the nape of the neck, and using a two-inch curling iron, begin to wrap one-inch sections of hair around the iron, keeping the clamp open. Leave the ends out of the curl for a more rock-and-roll look.
7. As you curl, make sure to vary the direction of the curls around your head, curling some pieces toward your face and some away from your face. Be sure to curl the hair framing your face away from your face.
8. Apply Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo all over hair to keep your style refreshed, help extend your blowout and revive volume.
9. Shake out hair and use a drop of the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum to add lustrous shine and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Run fingers through hair for added shine.
10. Finish by misting hair with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
In order to help all women discover the benefits of keratin, Richie has invited women to join the Keratin Collective on the Suave Beauty Facebook page . By sharing their transformation stories, women can enter for the chance to win a fabulous trip for two to celebrate their gorgeous new look and for every story shared Suave Professionals® will donate $1, up to $10,000, to the Richie Madden Children’s Foundation.
For more information on Suave Professionals, visit Suave.com and be sure to “Like” Suave Beauty on Facebook and follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter for the latest information on Suave, hair tips and news from The Suave Professionals.