I love Lucky Legs, truly great after a long workout or to add a little sparkle to your gams for a night on the town. Just a pump per leg and the subtle tingle makes my skin and legs feel lighter immediately. This 3.4oz bottle is full of yarrow, V-Tonic (a special blend of essential oils), spearmint, chamomile and aloe vera to help soothe and revive your legs and feet.
This St. Patrick’s Day give your legs the gift of luck with Mama Mio’s Lucky Legs. This instant spa experience helps relieve hard-working legs with an immediate cooling sensation that is the ideal remedy for worn out, swollen and heavy limbs. This lucky lotion also has an added perk of leaving legs with a subtle sparkly shimmer to put an Irish spring in your step. Lucky Legs is available for $19 at www.MamaMio.com.
Wishing you a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day filled with good cheer and fabulous legs!
Bath & Body Works is America’s #1 go-to for all things fragrance! Their newest signature collection, Pink Chiffon captures the grace of a ballerina in a romantic scent. With hints of sparkling mandarin and wild berries, this fragrance will immerse you in the beauty and drama of the ballet.
To make the scent last, rinse off in the shower with the shower gel and apply the body lotion right after. Spritz some fragrance mist before heading out, and you’ll smell alluring all day.
The Pink Chiffon notes:
- Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
- Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
- Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk
Products: Shower Gel ($11.00), Body Lotion ($11.00), Fragrance Mist ($12.50), Eau De Toilette ($29.50) Body Cream ($12.50), Triple Moisture Body Butter ($12.50) Shimmer Mist ($14.00), Shimmer Body Cream ($14.00)
Where to buy: Bath & Body Works and www.bathandbodyworks.com
The New Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection is launching March 16th. Inspired by lush rainforests, vibrant coral reefs and glowing canyons, the Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection is spring’s simply irresistible makeup.
The Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection includes:
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Dual Lip Glazes ($14 each) -
- Unique tube-in-tube design contains a clear gloss in the outer tube and gorgeous color in the center tube
- Available in two high-shine shades:
- Glistening Sand adds shimmery taupe and Warm Coral heats up with metallic auburn
Limited-Edition Fluid Eye Colors ($15 each) –
- Pen-shaped applicator glides color on velvety smooth for crease-proof, smudge-proof, long-lasting wear
- Available in two eye-catching shades:
- Pearl accents your eye with a light, neutral shimmer and Rainforest adds a metallic, terracotta undertone
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Nail Lacquers ($9 each) –
- Stay-true, intense color with a high-gloss finish
- Available in two flawless polishes:
- Crushed Pearl bronzes with warm and light neutral tones while Lava heats with a metallic terracotta shade
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Base Coat / Top Coat ($9) –
- Two-in-one clear nail polish serves as both a base and top coat
- Complements Limited-Edition* Mary Kay® Nail Lacquer, adding durability and shine
Makeup artist Mai Quynh created Reese’s beautiful look for the International Women’s Day in Washington DC. Mai used products from both Avon and mark to create her look
Mai put the focus on Reese’s eyes, layering a shimmering gold shadow over a soft blend of neutral-colored shadows. Mai then upped the drama by using a dark eyeshadow as liner and a few swipes of black mascara on lashes. For the finishing touches, Mai applied a soft rose cream blush on Reese’s cheeks and a nude-colored lipstick to enhance Reese’s natural glow.
Copy her look using the products listed below!
mark Metallic Eye Shadow in Goldi Luxe ($6.00)
mark Eye Shadow in Tiki ($6.00)
mark Eye Shadow in Java ($6.00)
Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara ($9.00)
Shine Attract Lipstick in Nude Love ($9.00)
Avon True Color Blush in Earthen Rose ($8.00)