Every bride-to-be wants their special day to feel and look like a fairytale wedding. That’s why celebrity makeup artist, Mally Roncal, wants to help every woman’s wedding day as unforgettable as possible with the Mally Beauty Mega Bridal Kit. The Mega Bridal Kit is filled with the essentials that a bride needs for flawless makeup application. Each product in the kit features Mally’s signature high-performance, bulletproof formulas that guarantee a gorgois look for her fabulous day.
The Mega Bridal Kit includes:
– Perfect Prep Poreless Primer (in Glow): Minimizes pores, fine lines and wrinkles for a radiant glow.
– Shimmer, Shape and Glow Face Defining System: Enhances your natural bone structure.
– Brow Beauty Brow Fix: A compact miracle worker that quickly and easily transforms your brows.
– City Chick Smokey Eye Kit (in Brownstone): An advanced cream-to-powder formula that creates a sultry smokey eye.
– Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner: Guarantees a waterproof, smudge-proof, fade-proof, totally bulletproof line.
– Waterproof Volumizing Mascara: Creates va-va-voom lashes that stay fresh no matter how much your maid of honor’s toast makes you cry.
– High Shine Liquid Lipstick Pen: Lip primer, lip pencil, full coverage liquid lip color, high shine lip gloss and lip brush all in one.
– Evercolor Poreless Face Defender: First ever clear powder that doesn’t result in any of the dry, cakey side effects of traditional powder.
And, to celebrate the launch of the Mally Beauty Mega Bridal Kit, Mally is offering five winners the chance to win: A Mally Beauty Mega Bridal Kit as well as Maggy London bridesmaid dresses and Nina Shoes (for up to five bridesmaids). Four additional randomly selected winners will receive the Mega Bridal Kit too! To enter the contest, upload a photo of you and your fiancé along with your engagement love story, from now until to July 18th 2012!
The 2012 CMT Awards always brings the glitz, glam and fun to the city of Nashville. Lady Antebellum’s Hillary Scott upped-the-ante on how to perfect a country-star look with a black body-hugging dress and glam makeup to match. Hillary’s attention-grabbing eyes focused on bold lashes with smokey lids. Her flawless complexion served as the ultimate canvas for an overall red carpet head-turner. Now, you can achieve the same makeup look with help from Mary Kay!
To Get Hillary’s flawless finish prep with the Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and then apply your shade match of the Mary Kay Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation with the Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Brush. Brush on a pink hue cheek with the Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream for radiance on the cheekbones.
To get her dramatic smokey eye makeup along with vivacious lashes, start with the Mary Kay Eye Primer directly onto the lid. Then apply a charcoal hue like the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Coal to start the smoke. Follow by adding a lighter copper shimmer for some pop near the brow line with the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Copper Glow and finish with a couple swoops of the Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black to complete the country crooners’ look.
Mary Kay was kind enough to send me a set to review and let me tell you it is amazing. I love the foundation and primer both provide amazing coverage but are still light on my skin. I was new to using a foundation brush but really loved it, I found it helped me build a little extra coverage where needed much easier.
I love the new Mineral colors from Mary Kay Strawberry Cream adds the perfect pink flush. The beautiful Copper Glow adds the perfect sparkle to a smoky eye and really compliments the Coal shade. Make sure you start off with the Mary Kay Eye Primer and your shadow will look great all day. Finally what is better than waterproof mascara in summer, well besides sun? Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara is amazing, long full lashes that last and last. I road tested the mascara at a local waterpark and even after a day of water slides and swimming my lashes looked great.
So excited about this amazing prize pack, check out the look I created with the products and be sure to enter below!
- There will be 1 winner.
- Winner will win receive a Mary Kay Prize Pack including : Mary Kay Foundation Primer Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15,Mary Kay Matte-Wear Liquid Foundation, Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Brush, Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream, Mary Kay Eye Primer, Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Coal, Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Copper Glow, Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in Black .
- To enter Like ”Mary Kay” and ”MakeHerUp“ on Facebook and tell us “What are your plans for the 4th of July?” Then leave your name and email info in our comments.
- Contest runs Wednesday, 06/25/12 to Wednesday, 07/04/12
- US residents only
- After the winner has been announced, you will have 48 hours to respond.
Disclosure: MakeHerUp was sent complimentary samples to review, all opinions are 100% our own.
Every once in awhile a product falls into my lap and I wonder how I existed before it. Such is the love and adoration I have for Too Faced Royal Oil. As a fair skinned girl a golden glow can be an elusive target, that is until Too Faced and their bottle of pure magic!
A bronzing oil, it instantly gives my skin a gorgeous golden glow with a hint of shimmer. On top of making my skin look like I just came home from the tropics Too Faced Royal Oil has a great Coconut scent not too strong just a hint. Love how great it feels on my skin, keep it moisturized and looking great.
Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer With Mangosteen Extract
What It Is:
Our nourishing bronzing body oil gives the skin a sexy warm glow. It absorbs quickly, hydrating dry skin with an innovative combination of Mangosteen fruit and coconut oil which nourishes and protects skin with easy-to-absorb anti-oxidants.
More To Love:
Color: The perfect bronze tone tints skin with a subtle luscious warm glow; perfectly adjusts for very pale to deep skin tones.
Mangosteen Oil: Known as The Queen’s Fruit, this potent antioxidant protects against harsh environmental factors.
Versatile: Can use all over body and face to refresh dull skin after a long dry winter; also great to comb through ends of hair for a subtle shimmer and a bit of extra protection to dry ends before jumping into salty or chlorinated water.
Hydrating & Healthy: Replenishes skin with natural coconut oil to moisturize and nourish.
No transferring: Absorbs quickly into skin so that it does not transfer to clothes or sheets easily.
Bright neon colors are in for summer, check out the great new China Glaze Summer Neons collection.
Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue
I’m With the Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow
The China Glaze Summer Neons will retail for $7.00 and $56.00 for the 8-piece collection.