The red carpet at the CFDA Awards was brimming with the fashion world’s sexiest stars, including Supermodel Erin Heatherton. To get her show-stopping hair and makeup, follow these easy steps from Celebrity Makeup Artist Quinn Murphy and Stylist Brent Lawler.
- Get Erin’s Bronzed Bombshell look by applying VS PRO Radiant FX Face Illuminator everywhere the sun naturally hits: forehead, tops of cheekbones, bridge of nose and tip of the chin.
- Lightly dust VS Makeup Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder in Goddess on temples, under cheekbones, and to the tip of the chin for extra sunkissed radiance followed by VS Makeup Luminous Blush Duo in Starlet.
- Define upper and lower lashlines with VS Makeup Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate. Use a flat, firm liner brush to blend and soften the line.
- Apply VS Makeup Shimmer Eye Shadow in Chestnut from lashline to crease. Next, apply more color to the outer corner of the eye and blend up and out towards the brow.
- Using fingertips, dab Shimmer Eye Shadow in Taupe Love to the center of the lid. Add a dab of the shadow to the inner corner for an eye-opening effect.
- Finish with two coats of VS Makeup Triple Drama Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Complete the red carpet look with a swipe of VS Makeup Lip Gloss in Intimate.
- Prep hair with So Sexy Style Tame & Smooth Instant Detangler. Comb through wet hair.
- Add lift and body by applying So Sexy Style Body & Hold Volumizing Mousse, then blow dry hair upside down. Curl ends with a 1” barrel curling iron, leaving a few loose pieces to frame the face naturally.
- Add height to the crown by back-combing roots and spraying So Sexy Style Clean & Go Dry Shampoo throughout roots and hair. Gather teased hair at the crown and secure at ear level with an elastic hair tie. To hide the elastic, wrap a small piece of hair around the hair tie and secure with a hair pin
- For extra fullness, back-comb roots of the ponytail and spray with So Sexy Style Hold & Finish Hairspray