Bath & Body Works is America’s #1 go-to for all things fragrance! Their newest signature collection, Pink Chiffon captures the grace of a ballerina in a romantic scent. With hints of sparkling mandarin and wild berries, this fragrance will immerse you in the beauty and drama of the ballet.
To make the scent last, rinse off in the shower with the shower gel and apply the body lotion right after. Spritz some fragrance mist before heading out, and you’ll smell alluring all day.
The Pink Chiffon notes:
- Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Red Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries
- Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Water Lily, Apple Blossom
- Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Heliotrope, Chiffon Musk
Products: Shower Gel ($11.00), Body Lotion ($11.00), Fragrance Mist ($12.50), Eau De Toilette ($29.50) Body Cream ($12.50), Triple Moisture Body Butter ($12.50) Shimmer Mist ($14.00), Shimmer Body Cream ($14.00)
Where to buy: Bath & Body Works and www.bathandbodyworks.com
The New Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection is launching March 16th. Inspired by lush rainforests, vibrant coral reefs and glowing canyons, the Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection is spring’s simply irresistible makeup.
The Limited-Edition Mary Kay Art of Nature Collection includes:
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Dual Lip Glazes ($14 each) -
- Unique tube-in-tube design contains a clear gloss in the outer tube and gorgeous color in the center tube
- Available in two high-shine shades:
- Glistening Sand adds shimmery taupe and Warm Coral heats up with metallic auburn
Limited-Edition Fluid Eye Colors ($15 each) –
- Pen-shaped applicator glides color on velvety smooth for crease-proof, smudge-proof, long-lasting wear
- Available in two eye-catching shades:
- Pearl accents your eye with a light, neutral shimmer and Rainforest adds a metallic, terracotta undertone
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Nail Lacquers ($9 each) –
- Stay-true, intense color with a high-gloss finish
- Available in two flawless polishes:
- Crushed Pearl bronzes with warm and light neutral tones while Lava heats with a metallic terracotta shade
Limited-Edition Mary Kay Base Coat / Top Coat ($9) –
- Two-in-one clear nail polish serves as both a base and top coat
- Complements Limited-Edition* Mary Kay® Nail Lacquer, adding durability and shine
Makeup artist Mai Quynh created Reese’s beautiful look for the International Women’s Day in Washington DC. Mai used products from both Avon and mark to create her look
Mai put the focus on Reese’s eyes, layering a shimmering gold shadow over a soft blend of neutral-colored shadows. Mai then upped the drama by using a dark eyeshadow as liner and a few swipes of black mascara on lashes. For the finishing touches, Mai applied a soft rose cream blush on Reese’s cheeks and a nude-colored lipstick to enhance Reese’s natural glow.
Copy her look using the products listed below!
mark Metallic Eye Shadow in Goldi Luxe ($6.00)
mark Eye Shadow in Tiki ($6.00)
mark Eye Shadow in Java ($6.00)
Avon SuperExtend Extreme Mascara ($9.00)
Shine Attract Lipstick in Nude Love ($9.00)
Avon True Color Blush in Earthen Rose ($8.00)
Lady Gaga posted this message (along with the above picture) on her Facebook page: “I told you MINT would be big in fashion this spring. Naturally, I will continue to wear black. (perpetual mourner) Getting ready for Harvard. Mother is asking me for fashion advice, little does she know I stole her look. #BTWFoundation”
InStyle is also chiming in on mint.
If the idea of wearing bold color on your lids give you pause, check out Ginnifer Goodwin at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. We love the swipe of pale mint shimmer that starts heavily in her inner eye and covers her entire lid. The key ingredient is to concentrate on the lower lid, not the brow bone. Goodwin also illuminated her undereye by gliding a highlighter beneath and adding a few false lashes at the top. This made the entire eye a statement. Take your cue from Goodwin and play down the rest of your makeup when your eyes are this bright.
So what’s the verdict? Would you wear mint?