The Zoya Tickled Collection for Summer 2014 contains one of each of the following full-sized (0.5oz) bottles:
- Zoya Ling - a bright blue creme. I love this color its that perfect shade of blue.
- Zoya Tilda - a bright green creme. I have never been huge on green but it makes perfect polka dots on Zoya Ling.
- Zoya Rocha - is a red-hot orange with a touch of shimmer, this has been my pedicure go-to.
- Zoya Rooney - is a blue-toned pink creme. The perfect shade of pink for summer mani and pedi’s, I love this shade.
- Zoya Wendy -a bright coral creme, easily my favorite shade from this collection. Just the right amount of pop.
- Zoya Kitridge - a light and bright, pink creme. The shade looks like a pale pink in the bottle but has a great bright glow when applied.
The Zoya Bubbly Collection features six jelly-based polishes filled with golden shimmer and iridescent glitters. They go on really smoothly for a glitter and I found two coats gave perfect coverage.
- Zoya Jesy – an orange jelly-based polish with glitter. Orange is not my favorite shade but my daughter and her friends love it.
- Zoya Alma – a yellow-orange jelly-based glitter polish. A very true yellow and the sheerest color of the bunch. One coat gave my nails a bit of shine without looking over the top.
- Zoya Harper – a girly pink jelly with glitter. A bright fun shade for summer, I liked using one coat of this over Zoya Wendy.
- Zoya Binx -a darker pink jelly polish with glitter. Two coats gets the perfect opacity to cover my nails.
- Zoya Stassi – a green jelly polish with glitter. Its very sheer and takes 2-3 coats for good coverage.
- Zoya Muse – a blue jelly-based polish with a teal shimmer glitter. Very pretty and difficult to capture on camera! Love this color, its even prettier on then in the bottle definitely a polish that gets noticed.
Overall I was really impressed with these two collections. The creme shades were beautiful and really long wearing. I am new to jelly based polished but found them easy to apply and much easier to remove than standard glitter polish. These collections are both great for summer and work well together to create lots of fun nail looks.
The Zoya Tickled & Bubbly Collections are available now at zoya.com for $9 each!
Disclosure: I was sent complimentary samples to review. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.