I will admit it, I am usually awful at brow pencils. I tend to find them too heavy and they overpower my eyebrows leaving me looking like I have stage makeup on. I has the chance to try the new Hourglass Arch Brow sculpting pen a mixture of a pencil, powder and wax all in one. There was hope this might finally be the pencil for me.
First thing I noticed was the unusual triangle shape which made it much easier to work with and sculpt a shape into my eyebrows. The formula itself is fantastic, its very buildable and was easy to fill in my eyebrows and create definition without losing the natural look.
As you can see below my eyebrows have lots of light blonde and are fairly thin. So light they tend to dissappear in photos and heck daylight. The bottom look my “after” shows how great this pencil is for defining my brows but still mainting a natural shade. On top of being easy to use I love that this stays put all day, no disappearing eyebrows!
If you’re looking for a new brow pencil you have to check out the Arch Brow Sculpting Pen, you won’t be disappointed.
Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pen
A mechanical brow pencil with a unique triangular-shaped tip that combines the benefits of powder, pencil and wax in one product to create naturally defined brows. Available in 9 shades.
• Buildable formula combines powder, pencil and wax to create the look of naturally fuller, defined brows in one easy step.
• The unique triangular shape allows you to sculpt with broad strokes using the flat edge of the pencil, as well as fill in with fine lines using the pointed tip.
• Natural-looking shades allow you to customize your desired intensity: Layer and apply with more pressure to go dark and bold, or use a lighter touch and blend out to soften for a more natural look.
• Sleek double-ended component has a brush to groom brows into place.
Available in 9 shades:
• PLATINUM BLONDE – lightest cool blonde/platinum.
• BLONDE – light to medium neutral blonde.
• WARM BLONDE – dark blonde/strawberry blonde.
• AUBURN – medium to deep red tones.
• SOFT BRUNETTE – light to medium cool brown.
• WARM BRUNETTE – warm medium brown.
• DARK BRUNETTE – deep brown with warm undertones.
• ASH – gray/dark brown with cool undertones.
• NATURAL BLACK – darkest brown to black.
Available for purchase at Sephora stores and online at www.Hourlasscosmetics.com.
Disclosure: This item was a complimentary press sample for review. I was not paid to write this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.