Finally a weightless, non-greasy shine spray. Heat styling can wreak havoc on my hair so I like to use shine products after but if I don’t get it just right my hair ends up looking or feeling greasy. The Umberto Shimmer Shine Spray is a great way to finish my look, it leaves my hair shiny and looking great but doesn’t weigh it down.
Umberto Shimmer Shine Spray $12.99
An aerosol shine spray for all hair types that leaves your hair glossy.
It makes hair noticeably shinier and has a subtle hair-spray effect, taming static and renegade flyaways. The only downside: The aerosol nozzle tends to leak, so it isn’t great for travel.
Available for purchase at Target and Target.com
Introducing BECCA’s Shimmering Skin Perfector, a water-based moisturizer with an SPF of 20+ and light-diffusing particles of shimmer that creates instant radiance and vitality and reduces imperfections.
- Contains ultra-fine mica to reflect light, making the skin appear healthy and glowing
- The shimmering properties help illuminate darkened patches of the skin and even out skin tone
- Contains broad spectrum SPF 20+ to protect against 96% of both UVA and UVB rays
- Contains anti-oxidant vitamins A, B, D, and E to aid in tissue repair, increase collagen renewal and moisture holding capacity, while simultaneously protecting against pollution and free radical damage
- Contains soothing, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients
- Apply as a base over the entire face using Foundation Brush #18, Foundation/Concealer Brush #58, or Multi-Use Brush #59 and add a touch of Compact Concealer to blemishes if required.
- Set with Fine Loose Finishing Powder for a natural looking glow.
- Mix with a small amount of Luminous Skin Colour for a radiant complexion.
- Apply all over the face, then swirl Mineral Powder Foundation on all over the face for a “glow from within” look.
- Use to highlight cheekbones, brow bones, and temples by dabbing over foundation and powder for an extra-dewey look using your fingers or Extra Small Polishing Brush #55, Small Polishing Brush #56 or Multi-Use Brush #59.
- For maximum shimmer and radiance, apply over a BECCA Primer and leave skin unpowdered.
Like I said earlier, I’m not much of a foundation person. This product is just for people like me! It’s the perfect lotion if you want your face to glow a little bit – without applying foundation! My face shimmers – NOT sparkles. You can hardly even tell the shimmer is there, your skin just looks glowy. (I know it’s not a word, but I’m using it anyway.)
I like how natural it looks. It doesn’t look cheap – or like I should be heading to a club. It just makes my skin look healthy! You should try it!
PS: It also has this really light, barely-there-scent that just smells amazing!
Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Eye Color gives lids a dewy finish in Mother Nature’s most radiant shades. From left, Techno Gold and Moss.
LOVE the colors! That’s totally me. Want – now.