I love Fall its one of my favorite times of year. The one thing I don’t love is how the cooler temps and wind can leave my hands and skin dry, itchy and just downright icky looking. Here are two great products I have been using as the temps drop and winds have picked up. They will definitely be Fall and Winter staples for me.
This ain’t your momma’s hand cream! Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve is the cure for even the driest hands, and I don’t know how or why I lived through a winter before without it. When I first read the name I thought this was going to be a bit too heavy, but its a thick rich lotion that is easy to apply and absorbs right away and doesn’t leave a residue. The best part is how quickly it hydrates my skin and my skin stays soft and smooth all day even after repeated hand washing.
If you are prone to dry skin in the cooler months don’t miss out on this products. Its also would make a great gift for anyone in your life who works in industrial work, manual labor or the gardener in your life. It’s a must have for Fall and Winter. And when you purchase this limited edition tube 100% of the profits goes to AMFAR, the foundation for AIDS research.
Kiehl’s Limited Edition Ultimate Strength Hand Salve $28.50
Help fight HIV/AIDS with your purchase of this Limited Edition Customer Favorite!
- Helps protect against and repair the appearance of severe dryness caused by heavy industrial work, manual labor, neglect, or exposure to harsh elements
- Limited edition jumbo size tube is adorned with a commemorative red cap
- Join the ride and support the fight to find a cure for HIV/AIDS with Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. For each limited edition sold, Kiehl’s will donate 100% of net profits, up to $25,000, to amfAR, the foundation for AIDS research. Total Kiehl’s donations to amfAR through this year’s LifeRide are $1,270,000, which have been used to fund 7 cure-related grants!
Available at Kiehls.com.
Out of Africa’s Shea Butter has quickly become one of my favorite moisturizers. The formula is so thick and rich and provides great hydration to my skin without leaving any greasy residue. The vanilla scent is amazing, very rich and warm and leaves my skin smelling great all day. This works wonders on even the driest elbows and heels and all the spots in between. I love that its all natural so I can use it on myself and my kids without worrying about lab created ingredients.
Out Of Africa Vanilla Shea Butter Jar $10.99
100% Pure Unrefined Shea Butter Guaranteed Fresh and Authentic
This natural formula penetrates deeply, to protect, moisturize and nourish your skin, without leaving a greasy residue. It will help shield your skin to prevent premature aging. Shea butter softens all skin, face, lips, elbows, heels or anywhere your skin needs hydration. Great for all skin types.
- Loaded with antioxidants and vitamins A, E, & F along with healthy fatty acids and valuable phytonutrients
- Helps prevent and reduce stretch marks during pregnancy and weight gain and loss
- Maintains elasticity and tone while it moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles and scars
- Excellent for many skin conditions, including dry and sensitive skin, cracked skin, sun burn, chapped lips, cuticles, psoriasis and eczema
Out Of Africa Skincare products are available for purchase at www.outofafricashea.com.
Disclosure:I was sent complimentary press samples for potential review. I was not paid to write this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.