Celebrity makeup artist to the stars, Brett Freedman, created Amy Poehler’s sultry beauty look before walking the red carpet at the SAG awards last night. Brett mixed warm and cool tones on her eyes and created a pale pink lip to soften the look. “A vivid eye and pink lip struck the perfect balance to her plunging midnight blue Jenny Packham dress,” said Brett.
1. Apply a taupe shadow, like MAC Wedge, to the bottom lash line and crease. Next, deepen the ends with a plum shadow to add definition
2. Dust a shimmering silver shadow, like MAC Idol Eyes, on the lids with a damp brush
3. Smudge Elizabeth Arden pencil in Black Violet along the upper lash line
4. Lastly, make eyes pop by running two coats of black mascara through upper and lower lashes
1. Stroke the lighter shade of the Brett Brow Duo-Shade Pencil behind existing hairs and the deeper shade to fill in sparse areas and define the tail
2. Next, apply a golden eye shadow, like MAC Gold Mine, with a damp fantail brush to lighten brows
3. Finally, set the arch by brushing Brett Brow Arch-Control Gel upwards through the brow
1. Sweeten up the smoky eye by applying a cool pink tone like Chanel #357 across lips
Brett Freedman Beauty is available at BrettFreedman.com.