Summer-ize your look with a palette inspired by sunny Saint Barts. From watercolor blues and greens to sandy bronze tones found on the island’s beaches, these 8 stunning shades suit every summertime mood. Dual-ended foam applicators included. 0.33 oz. net wt.
This gorgeous new palette by mark, is just what you need to complete your summer look! These gorgeous island shades come together for hundreds of different, beautiful looks! I am OBSESSED with the combination of blues and browns. It makes for such a gorgeous look!
Buy this palette and you get EIGHT shadows for only $16! Can you believe that! HURRY NOW!!!
*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review for the site, I was not paid to write this post, and I was not compensated for my opinions. The opinions you read here are mine alone.
For Kat Denning’s red carpet beauty at the People’s Choice Awards, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen created an elegant look that was all about lashes and lips. Bold berry lips complemented her red roses dress. Here’s how to get the look:
1. First, Lauren groomed Kat’s brows with Votre Vu Brow Wax.
2. Next, she used Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner in Blackout across the lash line.
3. For mega lashes, Lauren applied Ardell Fashion Lashes 122 and then painted on Avon Mega Effects Mascara.
4. Lauren gave Kat’s cheeks a fresh ginger glow by applying Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Coral Radiance to the apples.
5. To top off the look and make a big bold beauty statement, Lauren used Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Radiant Raisin on Kat’s lips.
mark Celebrity Makeup Artist Jamie Greenberg created Beth Behrs‘ sultry beauty look for the 2014 People’s Choice Awards. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Hydrating Foundation Primer and then apply mark’s Got The Goods Multi-Benefit Foundation Lotion SPF 15 all over.
2. Apply mark’s Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer under the eyes, then sweep mark’s Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes across cheekbones.
3. Next, apply mark’s Please Hold Eye Primer all over the eye lid and apply mark’s On The Dot Smokey Color Compact in navy (bottom right shade) to the outer corners of the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Avon’s SuperShock Gel Eye Liner Pencil in Blackout and the bottom lash line with mark’s No Place To Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set.
5. Finish the eyes with three layers of Ardell Natural Individual Lashes and two coats of bareMineral Flawless Definition Waterproof Mascara.
6. Complete the look with mark’s Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Coral Fixation.
You can purchase mark products online at www.meetmark.com and the Avon products used can be purchased www.avon.com.
Avon Twitter: @AvonPRGals
Photos Courtesy of Avon.
mark is debuting Brand Ambassador Lucy Hale’s first-ever Magalog Cover. The Magalog (Magazine + Catalog) is the official kick off to mark’s 10th Birthday and showcases the brand’s new limited edition fashion and beauty collection.
mark Celebrity makeup artist Fiona Stiles created Lucy’s cover look:
Face & Cheeks:
”I began by applying mark Get a Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 all over Lucy’s face to create a warm, subtle glow. Next, I dusted mark Just Blushing Powder Blush in Darling onto the apples of her cheeks and blended upward to create some contouring.”
“I applied mark On the Dot Smokey Eye Color Compact in the lightest shade on Lucy’s lids and up to her brow bones. Next, I ran the bright blue shade from the outer corners of her eyes to the middles of her lids and blended. Then, I swept the medium green along the creases of her eyes and dotted at the inner corners of her eyes for a brightening effect. I applied mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set along her lower lash lines and smudged mark On the Dot Smokey Eye Color Compact in the bright blue around her bottom lash lines. I finished the look with two coats of mark Scanda-Lash Go-To Mascara in Blackest Black.”
“For Lucy’s lips, I applied mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Bare Hug and layered with mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine.”
mark products are available on meetmark.com or through Avon Representatives.
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen was inspired by the intricate silver detailing on Jessica Alba’s stunning Tory Burch gown, and complemented the glamorous frock by giving Alba a sultry smoky eye while keeping the rest of her makeup soft and romantic. See below for products Andersen used to get Jessica’s look:
Face: YSL Foundation, Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Earthen Rose