Everyone’s buzzing about Jennifer Lawrence- her Oscar win, her amazing “I wish she was my bff” down-to-earth personality, and her fantastic red carpet style. True to form, Jennifer loves giving her gorgeous locks an at home blow out, but still swears by the dryer the pros use on her frequently dyed (she just went jet black on Monday) and styled hair. So how did she begin her gorgeous up do styling on Sunday, with her favorite Solano 3300 XtraLite Dryer, $159, Ulta.
“Jennifer loves the Solano 3300 XtraLite Dryer and requested it be used on her for filming the next Hunger Games film” Bryson Conley, celebrity hair stylist.
Solano 3300 XtraLite Dryer
With a professional ceramic heater you will have quick dry time with a strong and even distribution of heat. The ionic generator will improve moisture in hair and minimize static electricity. The tourmaline will add shine, smooth hair, and reduce fly always.
- Lightweight for comfort during styling
- Variable Temperature control from 170 to 450 degree Fahrenheit
- Heats up in 60 seconds with instant heat recovery time
- Ceramic for even heat distribution
- Ionic to improve moisture in hair and remove static electricity
- Tourmaline adds shine, smooths hair and reduces fly always
- Silver nanotechnology inhibits bacterial growth
- Balanced motor at 3 points for longer life and more durability
- 2 Year Warranty