She Uemura makes excellent hair products, I am still hooked on their Color Lustre line. I’m excited to try out the new Cleansing Hair Oil. My hair tends to get dry in the summer with all the time in the sun and water. Oil seems like a different choice for cleansing and so wild it probably works.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair NEW Cleansing Oil Shampoo for Dry Scalp & Hair!
An expansion of the brand’s iconic Art of Oils franchise, this product contains precious Neroli Essential Oil that deeply purifies and soothes the scalp and hair while providing the perfect dose of moisture. By respecting the delicate balance of the scalp, smooth and shiny healthy hair is revealed.
The Five Biggest Misconceptions About Hair Oils:
- HAIR OILS ARE HEAVY. – Unlike some oil products that sit on top of the hair, products with Camellia Oil rapidly absorb thanks to a high concentration of lipids and minerals that work to protect and hydrate the hair.
- HAIR OIL WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR LOOK GREASY. – With the correct application technique and amount of product, hair will appear healthy and shiny – NOT greasy. Only a pea-sized amount of oil should be used on mid–lengths to ends, NEVER roots.
- OIL SHOULDN’T BE USED ON SECOND DAY HAIR. – Oils are a great way to revive second day hair by working to smooth frizz, hydrate dry ends, banish second day dullness and refreshing shine with an added hint of fragrance.
- OIL SHOULD ONLY BE APPLIED TO WET HAIR. – In addition to being a great styling aid, oils can be applied to dry hair to add shine, time frizz and flyways, and also as a great pre-shampoo treatment for extra conditioning when applied to dry hair before washing. For extra nourishment, apply to dry hair at night from mid-lengths to ends. Leave on overnight and wash normally in the morning.
- ALL HAIR OILS ARE THE SAME. – From argan to almond to coconut and Camellia, hair oils each offer unique benefits and nutrients. Choose an oil that is easily absorbed so it doesn’t weigh hair down or leave it looking greasy.
Shu Uemura Art of Hair Cleansing Oil Shampoo for Dry Scalp & Hair retails for $57 and is available for purchase at Shu Uemura Art of Hair Consultant Salons and online at http://www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com.