I can’t wait to see Gangster Squad! The movie looks great, Sean Penn makes the perfect bad guy and Emma and Ryan together again! Sign me up. Check out how to get Emma’s gorgeous hair from her LA Premiere of Gangster Squad.
SEBASTIAN PROFESSIONAL STYLIST MARA ROSZAK COIFS EMMA STONE FOR THE GANGSTER SQUAD PREMIERE IN LOS ANGELES
On Monday, January 7th at the Gangster Squad premiere held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, Emma Stone looked feminine chic in a sweetheart-shaped red Lanvin dress complemented by a clean, shoulder-length cut and blunt fringe, crafted by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak.
To achieve Emma’s modern hair look, follow Mara’s tips:
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Clairol Professional Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
- Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
- Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
- Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place.