I love the start of Spring. The crocuses and trees have started to bloom and it just makes me smile. As the days get warmer and longer, it adds a little bounce to my step. When winter sweaters and coats get put into storage I focus on getting my skin ready for Spring.
The Pond’s Luminous Line, is perfect for getting my skin in top form for the new season. The whole line has the most wonderful fresh, clean scent perfect for Spring. And the collection has everything I need to get my skin looking luminous.
ABOUT THE POND’S® LUMINOUS LINE
POND’S® Luminous Line keeps skin looking bright and luminous all day. The line includes a Wet Cleansing Towelette, moisturizer and collection of cleansers that brighten dull skin. The complete Luminous Line is available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.99 – $5.79.
Pond’s Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser- The Pond’s cleanser has a great lather and I only need a bit to wash my entire face. The scent of the Luminous line is great a very fresh, clean, Spring scent perfect for getting my skin in shape for warmer days ahead. The cream cleanser contains a white clay that helps remove any makeup and leave my skin feeling really clean without any tightness.
Pond’s Luminous Clean Daily Exfoliating Cleanser- The Pond’s Exfoliating cleanser has micro fine exfoliants that will help gently remove dull, dry skin. I like how gentle it is that I can use it every morning to wake up my skin and remove my heavier night time face lotions.
Pond’s Luminous Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes- I love cleansing towelettes, they are great for travel, camping or just nights I need something quick and easy. They smell divine and remove all my makeup and get my face really clean without and leftover residue.
Pond’s Luminous Moisture Day Lotion with SPF 15- A great light daily moisturizer, even with combo skin I have not had any issues with the Pond’s Luminous day lotion. The light texture absorbs quickly and leaves my face moisturized without making it greasy. With SPF 15 I do use additional protection but I like to have layers of sun care protection and I’m happy they have SPF in this formula.
Supermodel Molly Sims Shares Secrets to Looking Bright & Luminous in the Digital Age Partners with POND’S® for “30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge”
Smartphones are turning every moment into a candid photo opportunity, which means a glowing complexion is more important than ever. That is why POND’S®, the iconic beauty brand known for giving women beautiful skin, is partnering with supermodel Molly Sims to help women look luminous every day.
A fashion model, actress and new mother, Molly Sims knows a thing or two about looking radiant – even when there is no red carpet or runway in sight.
“Every day is a photo opportunity so I always want my skin to look its best. As a longtime fan of the POND’s® brand, I love the new POND’S® Luminous Line of cleansers and a moisturizer that brighten dull skin,” says Sims. “They make my skin look bright and beautiful so I am always camera-ready.”
This month, Sims joins POND’S® to help women experience the “luminous effect” that comes with having great skin. Together, they are launching the “POND’S® 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded so women can live life more luminously. From March 4 through April 2, women can upload pictures to the POND’S® Facebook page or share via Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect.
Visit POND’S® on Facebook to enter the “POND’S 30-Day Luminous Photo Challenge,” get tips on how to look luminous from Molly Sims, and to join the beauty conversation.
Molly Sims’ Tips for Looking Luminous
- Picture Perfect: My secret to feeling and looking camera ready starts with radiant skin. I rely on POND’S® Luminous Moisture™ Day Lotion with SPF 15 to brighten dull skin. The new moisturizer is enriched with illuminating minerals and contains SPF 15 that protects against skin-damaging rays.
- Nighttime Ritual: I never go to bed without washing my face. As a busy mom, I go for time savers wherever possible. I like a cleanser that both cleanses and removes makeup in one step. POND’S® Luminous Clean™ Wet Cleansing Towelettes gently draws out trapped impurities and makeup to brighten dull skin.
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn: Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your luminous best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lights, Camera: Every woman can look luminous from within – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.
- Glowing Touch: A highlighter is one of my favorite beauty tricks to instantly look healthier and younger. I apply it anywhere that needs a little radiance: under my eyes to minimize dark circles and on the brow bone to draw attention to my eyes.
- Lighten Up: When posing for pictures, I make a point to smile big. Your face will light up and you will instantly look and feel luminous.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. I received product to facilitate my post and monetary compensation, but all opinions stated are my own.