A while back I was sent a sample pack of some of Organic Male’s best products. I gave them to my husband to try them out and tell me what he thinks, and he is IN LOVE with the stuff. So am I, and I’ll tell you why! It smells INSANE. Better than cologne, for some reason. Whatever scent they use – it sticks around all day! When he gets home from work, I can still smell it, and it smells so good!
I reached out to the company for full-sized bottles, and here’s what I got! The Purifying pH Balancer, Vitamin A Regulating Serum and Weightless Equalizing Moisture Complex. All three products are so great. They keep your man in tip-top shape – and their skin softer to the touch! Who could say no to that!
OM4 is designed and formulated exclusively for the unique needs and gender specific issues associated with men’s skin. Male and female skin differs in several significant ways.
- Key Difference 1: Men’s skin is oiler than women’s skin due to the production of testosterone. As testosterone levels decrease over time, the difference in oil production between men and women lessens, as men naturally transition to drier/mature skin in the late 40’s and early 50’s.
- Key Difference 2: Despite male skin being oilier, men in fact have smaller sebaceous glands than women. Since absorption occurs primarily through the sebaceous glands, differing rates of permeation must be factored into product formulation and in which medium to precisely suspend each OM4 bionutrient.
- Key Difference 3: Men’s skin is 20%-30% thicker than women’s skin. Therefore, male skin, in general, tends to be more age-defiant than female skin. A key challenge is to ensure proper skin nutrition due to slower rates of absorption.
- Key Difference 4: Higher oil production gives rise to a series of male skin conditions which also must be addressed in product formulation. Blemishes, acne, large pores and ingrown hair require advanced formulation. Targeted ingredients are incorporated to build “preventive maintenance” for men’s skin into each product.
- Key Difference 5: Male skin is more sensitive than female skin for several reasons:
- Historically, men’s skin has been more exposed to the damaging effects of the environment.
- Daily shaving weakens the acid mantel, the hydrolipidic film, negatively impacting lubrication and skins natural protective system.
- Shaving can cause, cuts, nicks, razor burn and/or PFB (Pseudofolliculitis Barbae) or razor bumps.
- Key Difference 6: Men’s skin ages differently than women’s skin. Male skin becomes gradually thinner with age, about 1% per year as opposed to female skin changing texture and color due to decreasing amounts of estrogen.
- Key Difference 7: Numerous clinical studies triangulate the fact that men experience higher incidences of skin cancer as compared to women. Melanoma of the head, ears, face and neck are only second to melanoma of the upper back in men. Sun Screen is important.
So, what are you waiting for? Simply identify your skin type and we have a color coded, four-step collection of products for you, exclusively. See for yourself why OM4 is the men’s line 4 men of the world.
Check out everything else Organic Male has to offer HERE!