Do you have any scars that drive you crazy? Would you like to erase them all together? Mederma has now come up with a product that does all the hard work – while you sleep!
Tonight is the night change can begin, with Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream. It’s the first and only overnight scar cream specifically formulated to work while you sleep.
During sleep our bodies work harder to reverse the skin damage caused during the day, repairing and regenerating skin cells at a faster rate.
Mederma® PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream is formulated to complement this nighttime activity with Tripeptol™, a skin-nourishing complex with peptides, collagen, and antioxidants to promote healthy looking skin and help your skin fight free radical damage.
Once-nightly application is clinically shown to make scars smaller and less visible, and can begin to bring noticeable results in as little as 14 nights.
Now, the last thing you think about at night makes your scar the last thing you think about during the day.
A few quick facts about Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream:
· Mederma PM is the first and only scar cream formulated to work at night, when the skin naturally regenerates faster.
· Mederma PM is clinically shown to improve the overall appearance, size, color and texture of scars, making them softer, smoother and less noticeable.
· It not only improves the appearance of old and new scars, but it is also formulated with Tripeptol™, a skin-nourishing complex with peptides, collagen and antioxidants, that complements skin’s nighttime regenerative activity to promote healthy-looking skin.
· In a clinical study, subjects who used Mederma PM saw noticeable improvement in the size of scars in as little as 2-4 weeks. After using for 8 weeks as directed, subjects saw a 50% reduction in the size of their scars.
· Mederma PM fits easily and conveniently into existing beauty and skin care regimens. It is applied once nightly and can be used with other cosmetic products, like moisturizers and anti-aging creams.
Mederma PM is available in the First Aid and Skin Care sections of drugstores nationwide in a 1-ounce tube that retails for about $25 and a 1.7-ounce jar that retails for about $35.