By Jocelyn - Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 at 12:12pm
Discover what happened when Emma Watson visited Selfridges London for the launch of her Lancôme Rouge in Love collection.
During an interview with Selfridges Buying Director, David Walker-Smith, Emma reveals why she feels such a connection to Lancôme, her favourite shades of lipstick from the collection and what her all time favourite book is.
I love the new Roseraie Des Delices collection from Lancôme. The soft pastel colors are beautiful and perfectly balanced to be very wearable. One of my favorites from the collection is La Roseraie Illuminating Powder the multi-colored blush has just the right amount of color to perk up my cheeks without overwhelming my fair skin.
Lancôme is preparing to kick off a first-of-its-kind partnership with Glamour and we’re so excited to share it with you. During NYC Fashion Week, a fleet of Lancôme-sponsored Mobile Taxi Shops will offer complimentary rides anywhere in Manhattan while you shop the latest Lancôme trends from the back seat—all with just a couple of clicks of your phone.
How it works:
· From February 9th to February 13th, look for The Lancôme Taxi Shop taxis for your chance to hop in and enjoy the experience.
· Hail a branded taxi, or stop by a Glamour taxi stand at 3 locations: Lincoln Center, The Standard Hotel and Condé Nast.
· Lancôme Mobile Taxi Shops will operate daily from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and take passengers to any Manhattan destination free of charge. (A purchase is not required for a ride.)
· Each taxi will have a two-minute video demonstrating one of two Lancôme looks: The Bold Lip or Easy Eyes, both starring Lancôme makeup artist Tarek Abbas.
· To shop with your phone in the Lancôme Mobile Taxi Shops, follow these 3 easy steps: #1: Download the Glamour Friends & Fans app at The App Store or Android Market. #2: To purchase a product or look, hover your phone over the SnapTag in the taxi. #3: Check out via the app and you’re done!
By Erin - Wednesday, February 1st, 2012 at 10:10am
In anticipation of the launch of Rouge In Love—our new longwear, high-intensity color lipstick—we produced this fun video featuring music by the famous French band Brigitte, created exclusively for Lancôme. Directed by Adria Petty (co-director of Beyoncé’s “Countdown” video) the video is an ode to the luxe new lipstick collection.
Check out the video and find out why Brigitte fell for Rouge in Love.