Lancôme is thrilled to announce its latest collaboration with CFDA award-winning designer Chris Benz.
Building on the success of last year’s whimsical summer tote and the instantly sold-out Chris & Tell lipstick from Spring 2011, the latest collaboration is another exclusive gift with purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Known for his deft use of color, patterns and hip renditions of traditional dress cuts, Benz chose a floral print straight off the runways of his spring collection for this vibrant and reversible design. And for the first time, the gift with purchase will include two exclusive eyeshadow palettes created by Benz.
Available from June 12th to the 26th, this striking bag is complimentary with any $75 purchase (up to a $178 value), and includes the following:
- Color Design 5 Pan Palette color choice:
- Emerald Silk + full size Color Fever Gloss in Paradise Peach (warm)
- Flushed Satin + full size Color Fever Gloss in Intense Fuchsia (cool)
- Eye cream choice: Absolue Eye Premium BX or Absolue Eye Precious Cells
- Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
- Absolue UItimate Night BX Serum
- Hypnôse Drama Mascara
Also check out the Facebook contest, the Color Challenge Giveaway.
To participate, you upload a full length photo of yourself showing off your makeup and fashion color skills (displaying your command of color). The contest will run from June 20th to June 27th and there will be 5 prizes awarded, including $100 gift cards to Saks Fifth Avenue, a Lancôme product gift bag, and a grand prize of a Chris Benz Scarf.