Just in time for Father’s Day! Kiehl’s and Marvel launch a comic and skin care super hero: Facial Fuel “Heavy Lifting”
The new formula is a true superhero, and what better way to introduce a skin care superhero, than with a REAL superhero?
To help introduce Facial Fuel “Heavy Lifting” Firming, Lifting, Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer for Men, Kiehl’s has partnered with Marvel Custom Solutions, enlisting Captain America for a Limited Edition Comic Book that delivers an action-packed adventure set in Kiehl’s historic New York Flagship store. The 12-page story, set in Kiehl’s apothecary in Manhattan’s East Village, not only weaves in characters from Kiehl’s past and present, but also features the legendary Avenger in dramatic conflict with Cobra, a sinister mercenary attempting to steal artifacts that may have been used to transform skinny Steve Rogers into the muscular Super Soldier.
Captain America will also be featured in Kiehl’s in-store displays and on Kiehls.com, and the Limited Edition Captain America Comic Book will be available complimentary with any Kiehl’s purchase, beginning June 4, 2013, while supplies last.
Complimentary with any Kiehl’s purchase, beginning June 4, 2013, while supplies last.
Facial Fuel “Heavy Lifting” Anti-Aging Moisturizer $40
Dual action anti-aging powerhouse for men
- Clinically demonstrated anti-aging defense treatment specifically formulated for men’s thicker, coarser skin
- Lifts and firms to smooth and tighten skin as is moisturizes
- Significantly diminishes wrinkles for a smoother appearance
- Rich textured cream penetrates quickly into skin
- Powered by Linseed Extract, a proven lifting and firming powerhouse, to deeply penetrate men’s skin