Last night, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars judge, Julianne Hough, stunned in a sexy, black gown. To compliment her look, Celebrity Makeup Artist Spencer Barnes created a sultry, smokey eye using Italy’s most on-trend cosmetic brand, KIKO MILANO. Follow the step-by-step below to get Julianne’s flawless look.
Get The Look:
- Cover the lid using KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Golden Mauve (202). Beginning at the tear duct, use a medium-size round brush to apply KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Olive Green (209) to the crease of the lid.
- Finish defining the outer creasing using the KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Dark Slate Green (213).
- Highlight the upper brow bone with KIKO MILANO Water Eyeshadow in Champagne (200).
- Line the upper and lower lash lines with KIKO MILANO Limited Edition Midnight Siren Moon Shadow Stick in Glistening Turquoise (04).
- Complete the eye look with 2 coats of KIKO MILANO Extra Sculpt Mascara.
- Start by brushing the brow hairs down towards the eye using the spoley brush included in the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit.
- Then, fill in the natural sparse hairs with the lighter shade from the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit. Shape the tail of the brow using the darker shade with the kit’s angled brush.
- Complete the brow look by applying the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Expert Eyebrow Kit’s tinted shaping wax.
- Use the base color of the KIKO MILANO Double Touch Lipstick in Rhododendron Pink to coat the lips with long-lasting color.
- Sweep the lipgloss from the KIKO MILANO Double Touch Lipstick over the lips for a shine that lasts up to 10 hours.