Frederic Fekkai’s Didier Malige styled Best Actress, Natalie Portman. I thought her hair was gorgeous!
INSPIRATION: A glamorous bohemian style that’s soft, romantic, and feminine
1) Apply an anti-frizz product and volumizer before blow-drying the hair smooth using a round brush.
2) Then curl the hair using a 1” curling iron to create soft and feminine waves.
3) Next, create a foundation for the style by backcombing the bottom layers of the hair.
4) Sweep the hair to the left side of her face, securing with bobby pins.
5) For a finishing touch Didier used one of Natalie’s earrings as a shimmery accent piece.
6) Secure the look with a sheer hairspray.
She was so beautiful last night! I thought she looked great, and I was so happy she won the Best Actress Oscar for her performance in ‘Black Swan’.
Frederic Fekkai’s Renato Campora styled Presenter, Reese Witherspoon.
INSPIRATION: To compliment her gown, Renato channeled a mod-60’s high ponytail over combined with the top glamour
1) Create the foundation for the style by applying Fekkai Coiff™ Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel and the Fekkai Silky Straight Ironless™ Smooth Finish Serum.
2) Blow-dry hair with the Fekkai Large Round Brush to enhance fullness and volume.
3) Divide the hair into two sections.
4) Using a 1 ½ curling iron create movement and volume on the bottom layer.
5) Tease the roots of the top section to create the volume.
6) Finish the look by spraying Fekkai Coiff™ Sheer Hold Hairspray to secure the silhouette and shape of the style
I missed seeing Reese on the Red Carpet – but when I saw her on the show – she definitely did not disappoint! She looked gorgeous! Can’t wait for her new movie, ‘Water For Elephants’.
Awesome Fekkai news – their products are now available at Target! Woohoo! (It’s all I use on my hair). You can also buy them online here.