I can’t wait to see this!
GLOBAL REVLON BRAND AMBASSADOR EMMA STONE AT ‘ALOHA’ LOS ANGELES PREMIERE
REVLON Global Brand Ambassador Emma Stone attended the Los Angeles premiere for her new movie ‘Aloha’ on Wednesday, May 27th 2015. Inspired by Emma’s elegant pearl dress, Celebrity Makeup Artist, Rachel Goodwin created a soft, ethereal look enhanced by a subtle pink lip.
“I wanted Emma’s makeup look to have a very soft and luminous quality to it. I used all cream and taupe shades on her eyes, cheeks and lips to pick up the iridescence of the pearls in her dress.”
Goodwin used the following products for Emma’s red carpet look:
- Skin was prepped with REVLON Nearly Naked Makeup in Vanilla (SRP: $9.99) for a natural sheer base that allowed Emma’s freckles to come through.
- Goodwin highlighted the cheekbones with REVLON PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator in Pink Light (SRP: $12.99) to create a soft glow followed by REVLON Cream Blush in Charmed (SRP: $12.99) to warm Emma’s cheeks.
- To create depth, Goodwin started with REVLON ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive (SRP: $7.99) and blended shades #2 and #3 across the lower lid and in the crease.
- To continue to highlight the eye, the lightest pearl cream shade from REVLON Illuminance Crème Shadow in Skinlights (SRP: $6.99) was applied on the lids, brow bone, and inner corners to keep the look soft and ethereal.
- To finish, lashes were curled with the REVLON Gold Series Titanium Coated Lash Curler (SRP: $9.99) and both the upper and lower lashes were brushed with two coats of REVLON Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara in Black (SRP: $7.99).
- Brows were defined and set with REVLON Brow Fantasy in Dark Blond (SRP: $7.50).
- To complete the look, lips were outlined and filled with REVLON ColorStay Lip Liner in Natural (SRP: $7.99) and topped with one coat of REVLON Ultra HD Lip Lacquer in HD Smoky Topaz (SRP: $8.99) to create a slight shimmer.
All products are available at www.revlon.com