How fun are these new products from Hello Kitty? Check out The Red Bow Beauty Diaries.
First we have a diary for the ultimate collector that honors Hello Kitty’s 40th Anniversary with 15 pretty surprises—from accessories to makeup collectibles.
I think this adorable set would make any girl young or old, happy as could be!
This collectible set offers 15 exclusive Hello Kitty color cosmetics and collectibles in one case. From lip glosses, to eye shadow sticks, liquid eyeliners, to a mini coin purse and a Hello Kitty figurine, this fun selection of trinkets is filled with all of Hello Kitty’s beauty secrets in one special place. Open the diary to reveal a special message from Hello Kitty herself as she gets ready for her party.
This set contains:
– Milk Money coin purse
– Charmmy hair tie
– 1974 figurine
– 16 x All Better bandages
– 2 x All Eyes on Hello Kitty eyeliner appliqués
– 1 pair Supercute accent nail appliqués
– 2 x 0.10 oz XOXO lip glosses in Strawberry Pink, Toffee Nude
– 2 x 0.14 oz Pretty in Pearl Eyeshadow Sticks in Hot Cocoa, Champagne Rose
– 2 x 0.14 oz Electric Slide liquid liners in Violet, Royal Blue
– 2 x 0.12 oz Plush Pout lip balm in Cherry Red, Coral Crush
– 0.30 oz Pink Streak hair mascara
*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review for the site, I was not paid to write this post, and I was not compensated for my opinions. The opinions you read here are mine alone.
Want something a bit smaller? Check out the Pop-Up Party Eyeshadow Palette!
How cute is this thing!? At $25 this is also available at Sephora!