Inspired by the natural skincare remedies of the “boticarias” – or apothecaries – that dotted the side streets of 1940’s Havana, Archipelago Botanicals recreated the natural formulations used to promote beautiful, hydrated skin in its newest collection of amazing bath & body products: Boticario de Havana.
Boticario de Havana utilizes natural ingredients straight from the islands – such as coffee bean, tobacco flower and fruit extracts – known to be rich in alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants and other agents that actively promote healthy skin. Pineapple extract removes damaged cells, promotes skin elasticity; orange oil is rich in Vitamin E, contains natural antioxidants that inhibit the progression of age-causing free radicals and is soothing to dry skin; sugar is a natural exfoliator and rich in AHA’s which minimize red or blotchy skin; and the caffeine in coffee bean is known to minimize redness and puffiness.
The collection’s fragrance is based on Archipelago’s runaway bestselling home fragrance blend of Bergamot, Tobacco Leaf and Ylang Ylang, however Boticario de Havana features a more concentrated Bergamot component for a clean, citrusy fragrance which is perfect for personal care products and appeals to men and women alike. With its “green” packaging (boxes use recycled materials that fold together, using no glue) – this collection is both good for the planet and good for the skin. Furthermore the lotions, crèmes and balms are PARABEN FREE.
• Bath Oil (SRP: $24.00) – Premium blend of orange oil, coffee oil and olive oil for a highly moisturizing soak.
• Shave Crème (SRP: $22.00) – Jojoba esters and natural extracts specially blended for a smooth shave. Crème contains orange oil, wheat protein, coffee & pineapple extracts and Vitamin E – ingredients rich in alpha hydroxy acids known to reduce the appearance of razor burn.
• Soy Candle (SRP: $24.00) – A fragrance blend of Bergamot, Tobacco and Ylang Ylang, this hand-poured candle contains 70% soy wax-which burns longer and cleaner than regular candles.
• Body Wash (SRP: $29.00) – Moisturizing formula contains sugar cane, pineapple, orange oil and coffee.
• Bath Salts (SRP: $24.00) – Natural sea salts extract impurities.
• Triple-milled Soap (SRP: $9.50) – 100% vegetable base with natural coffee beans – for exfoliation – orange blossom and bergamot.
• Body Lotion (SRP: $29.00) – Paraben free and blended with jojoba esters and extracts of Sugar Cane, Pineapple, Orange Oil and Coffee Beans.
• Hand Crème (SRP: $25.00) – Thick and luxurious hand crème is blended with jojoba esters, Vitamin E and extracts of sugar cane, coffee and pineapple.
• Personal Fragrance (SRP: $35.00) – A blend of tobacco flower, orange blossom, patchouli and honeysuckle with citrusy and clean top notes of Bergamot.
Archipelago’s products are available at more than
5,000 specialty boutiques nationwide or online at