What if it was fancy and looked like this one?
Meet the Issa Toothbrush. Introduced as a “revolutionary, gentle silicone toothbrush featuring breakthrough pulsating dental technology.” Sounds…. interesting?
Utilizing the newest in dental care technology, the Foreo ISSA™ features high-intensity pulsations which are channeled through soft silicone bristles, instead of the damaging scratching action that standard bristled toothbrushes use. The silicone bristles generate the ideal amount of friction to effectively remove stains and plaque while remaining gentle on tooth enamel and helping to prevent gum recession. With its ergonomic design, the ISSA’s compact form is half the weight of standard electric toothbrushes, and features a brush head with 3D flexibility to adapt to any tooth surface and can brush even the most difficult-to-reach crevices. The brush reminds users to brush a new quadrant of the mouth every 30 seconds and signals when a two-minute brushing routine is completed.
Other features include:
– Each charge lasts for 365 uses (six months of use)
– The brush head needs replacement only once yearly
– No charging dock is required
– Eight-speed adjustable pulsations
– The brush is fully waterproof and can even be used in the shower
– A two-year limited warranty and 10-year quality guarantee is included