• Look for foundations, tinted moisturizers and loose powders that are “hydrating and contain iridescence,” advises Quynh. Or, suggests Blunder, “mix a few drops of liquid bronzer to foundation before applying.”
• “Opt for a cream blush,” says Quynh. “The creamy texture contains a little shine, which gives skin a healthy glow.” Use a foundation brush to apply to the apples of cheeks and blend.
• Before applying any makeup, use a foundation primer or line-smoothing moisturizer to “even out the surface and prevent foundation from settling into creases,” says Quynh.
• Stay away from products that have a heavy texture like solid or powder foundations. And be careful when applying loose powder, warns Quynh. “Lightly dust onto oily areas like the T-zone, but beware: Using too much can emphasize wrinkles.”
Diffuse dark spots!
• To even out discoloration (e.g. sunspots or melasma), blend a liquid foundation all over and then “dab a heavy concealer only on dark areas to keep from looking overdone,” advises Ali Larter’s makeup artist Mai Quynh.
• Want to look freckle-free? Opt for a stick foundation instead of liquid for more coverage. Try Max Factor Pan-Stik makeup ($7, drugstore.com).
Natalie Portman looks very Breakfast at Tiffany’s in this photo. I love her hair and how her makeup makes her look like she is glowing. It might be a tad to much blush but I still think she looks fabulous. If you want to get this romantic glowing look try Too Faced The New Romantic Collection in Peacock.
Too Faced The New Romantic Make-Up Collection – Peacock
What it is:
A palette of shadows, glosses, and a blush that compliment each other beautifully.
What it does:
Inspired by the euphoric and intoxicating feeling of new love, The New Romantic Peacock Palette contains everything needed to evoke your inner romantic. Three lovely shadows flirt with a trio of seductively shimmering glosses all meant to be mingled with the kit’s perfectly passionate blush! Create the look of innocent love or go all out glam to inspire an evening of lustful bliss!
Shades include: Eye Shadows (.078 oz each) in Bronze Smoke, Hot Pink, and Enchanted. Glosses (.042 oz each) in Fairy Wing Pink, Frozen Rose, Forbidden Fruit Fuschia. Blush (.199 oz) in Plum Fire
$32.50 BUY IT HERE.