Monyette Paris Perfume Oil
This fragrance consists of pure perfume oil and melts effortlessly into the skin. Monyette Paris will dry into a deep, long lasting scent that will arouse the senses and warm the soul.
* Monyette Paris perfume essential oil is the premiere fragrance to launch in this haute voyage collection.
* The perfume is an essential oil, which melts into your skin and mixes effortlessly with your body’s natural scent. Since it is an oil with no alcohol or cologne base added it will last much longer than traditional fragrances (some individuals claim that it lasts all day!).
* The essential oil properties florals are said to have an aphrodisiac effect. Nag Champa, a scent that is often used in the incense that is burned in Tibetan monk temples during meditation, is supposed to have a transcendental relaxing effect.
* The floral scent is French Polynesian inspired with Tahitian Gardenia, French Muguet du bois and a hint of Nag Champa (a vanilla scent) to warm the fragrance.
* Convenient roll-on bottle makes Monyette travel friendly!
The bottle make me a little apprehensive it looks like something my Grandma might wear but it has received great reviews:
Monyette Paris Perfume Oil rates 5 out of 5 stars, from 8 customer reviews.
THIS is my #1 perfume!!! I even mix it with other scents, and it mixes beautifully. I always have people asking me what I’m wearing and how good I smell. Strangely enough, before discovering this scent, I was wearing NagChampa oil brushed through my hair…always got compliments on that too…guess this is my fragrance. This oil has only a slight sweet smell, with top notes of floral and hint of earthiness to pull it all together, buy it..you’ll love it and it lasts, too!!!
This is by far the most amazing sent ever! Everywhere I go, I get “oh my gosh what are you wearing”? I think it’s great, I also like to mix it with Kai. Smells delicious, and my husband just wants to eat me up.
My holy grail of perfume. It goes with me everywhere. It’s light, but has amazing staying power.
Not to mention my husband LOVES it.
Exotic and lovely. This smells a bit like the beach, which gave it a very tropical feel. At first you smell the beachy scent with the floral and then the vanilla comes out. It’s great and you can easily place it in your purse, great for traveling. It lasts a long time and I would recommend it for the summer months or for people who don’t like the alcohol feel in the majority of perfumes. I prefer Monyette over Kai any day! Kai reminds me of Marc Jacobs scents and my Grandmothers perfume, which is awful! Monyette smells youthful and inviting. Ladies, the men love this scent too!
This is my favorite perfume of all time. It smells amazing and can be worn year round. Its scent is as beautiful as the packaging! I love it!
I’ve been using a sample of this oil for about a week now and I decided to purchase it today. I didn’t like it when I first applied it but after a few minutes, it dried down to a lovely scent. On me, I can really smell the gardenias and the nag champa (vanilla). I have the sister scent, Coquette Tropique, and this smells more mature and less sweet. For both scents, I really like the convenient roll-on bottles. And since they are oils, they last a really long time.
$45.00 BUY IT HERE.