Make Her Up was sent some samples of BareMinerals Holiday Collection. Over the next couple days we’ll be sharing with you what we’ve tried and what we loved (and we loved it all!). Remember MHU doesn’t receive payment for these posts…. just some pretty fantasical products.
First, check out one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE palettes, the Ready Convertible Eyeshadow Palette! This Limited-Edition palette is just as gorgeous as it looks, trust me. I have this one from last year and I’m STILL using it! This thing will last an eternity! BareMinerals Eyeshadow really, truly is about as good as it gets. With the use of a primer (here’s my favorite) this shadow will stay on for 24 hours. Okay, it will stay on for 48 hours, and I’ll just let you think that I wash my makeup off every night like a good girl.
The possibilities are endless with this palette. Hundreds, thousands, MILLIONS of looks are possible with this gorgeous set! Did you notice that the center pops out into a cute mini-palette when you want something smaller? I mean c’mon, it’s genius.
Next we have I Love the Nightlife and Afternoon Delights! Each come with 5 Lasting Line and Long Wearing Eyeliners. These go on so easily and beautifully you will be shocked with the results!
Combine these two products together – and imagine the possibilities!
This collection of Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliners includes five must-have daytime shades for strikingly beautiful eye looks that last. Each wearable shade glides on a precise line for maximum color intensity-every day.
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Absolute Black
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in True Blue
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Constant Copper
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Certainly Sterling
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Steadfast Slate
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Eternal Bronze
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Immortal Emerald
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Timeless Taupe
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Perpetual Plum
- Lasting Line Long-Wearing Eyeliner in Stay Golden
*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review for the site, I was not paid to write this post, and I was not compensated for my opinions. The opinions you read here are mine alone.