The newest addition to the Dove Purely Pampering product collection – Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony!
The new variant provides a touch of indulgence to your shower every day, with a warm, rich, full-bodied lather to provide and all-embracing sensory experience to treat yourself and your skin.
If you have read our blog for awhile you know I am obsessed with Dove Body Wash. Every once in awhile I stray to try a new brand or scent but always end up missing Dove. Their new Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony has all the amazing things I love about Dove with the great cleansing formula and superior moisturizing, but the best part is the scent. Sweet Cream and Peony is purely heavenly and I am hooked. If you hit your local store to stock up and find the shelves empty I’m sorry I had to make sure I had a good backup supply. If you have yet to try Dove Body Wash start here, you will love how clean and moistiurized it leaves your skind and how amazing the scent its.
NEW Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Body Wash $6.99
- Features the warm fragrance of Sweet Cream with Peony to delight your senses
- Combination of mild cleansers and NutriumMoisture technology provides softer, smoother skin after just one shower.
- Leaves skin feeling renewed
The same amazing scent in a great beauty bar. Chock full of mositurizers this leaves my skin clean and so hyrdrated and the bar size is great for summer and overnight trips and camping. All the things I love about the body wash in an easy to travel with bar formula.
NEW Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream with Peony Beauty Bar $3.79
- Warm scent of Sweet Cream with Peony delivers a touch of indulgence to your shower every day
- Provides signature Dove Care
- Contains ¼ moisturizing cream and skin natural lipids that replenish skin while cleansing
You can purchase the new Dove Purely Pampering Sweet Cream and Peony scent online at www.Dove.com or at your local drugstore or mass retailer.
Disclosure: I was sent complimentary samples for review. I was not paid to write this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.