Even in my flu induced fever I had to tune into the premiere of NBC’s Fashion Star last night. Wondering how many of you tuned in and what you thought? I am still a little on the fence about the show, there were some things I loved but some of the show was very hard to watch.
- Mentors: Loved Jessica, John, and Nicole,they make a great trio of mentors and some of their comments had me dying laughing. (How great was it hearing Jessica say she wanted to slap the chauvinist?)
- Fashion: Fashion shows always have great unique looks but I really like that this show focuses on items that will appeal to people of different shapes and sizes.
- Love it Buy it: How great is it that you can buy the winners look the next day?! Some of the designs purchased last night sold out in under an hour!
- Music: Not sure if it was just my fever talking but the music was horrendous.
- Editing: Too many long shots, fog and some parts of the show just dragged on. Hoping things will even out after the premiere episode.
- Commercial Overload: The whole show kind of felt like it was yelling at me what to buy it was a little over the top like a Superbowl commercial run long.