Wedding season is in full swing and no one understands bridal beauty like Laura Mercier. After all, the creator of the “Flawless Face” technique knows that if there’s ever a day a woman wants to look flawless, it’s her wedding day. To help those blushing brides and doting bridesmaids, Laura’s planned a live Bridal Beauty twitter chat on Wednesday, June 20th, 2012 at 1:00 pm EST with Laura Mercier makeup artist and bridal beauty expert Pamela Massi.
Pamela has been doing bridal beauty for 13 years and has been recognized by InStyle as the Best Makeup Artist in Dallas in the Beauty Black Book. Even better, she’s a recent bride herself! Her strategy for bridal makeup is to “pull the natural beauty out of each individual and allow brides to look like themselves, but enhanced.”
Join @LauraMercier & MUA Pamela Massi for a Bridal Beauty twitter chat on 6/20 at 1:00 pm EST
Pamela also developed the following tips to help you look flawless throughout the special night.
For the bride:
· Laura Mercier Oil Free Supreme Foundation: Every bride deserves to have flawless skin on their wedding day, which is why this foundation is perfect for them. This recently launched foundation visibly minimizes the appearance of pores for smoother skin, providing the ultimate coverage and a soft matte finish. Permanent product, $42.00, lauramercier.com
· Laura Mercier Water Proof Mascara: Brides should not have to hold back tears on their special day because they are afraid of ruining their makeup. Laura Mercier’s Waterproof Mascara won’t smudge, run, or smear and will leave the bride with long, luscious lashes even after all the water-works. Permanent product, $20.00, lauramercier.com
For the bridesmaid:
· Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc: When standing at the altar, bridesmaids don’t want to take the spotlight away from the bride but do want to look their best. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc provides a hint of natural color and light while brightening the eyes, cheek, and face. The light-reflecting properties blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow, so you will shine in pictures too. Permanent product, $38.00, lauramercier.com
· Laura Mercier Lip Glacé: Just because your dresses are matching doesn’t mean your lips need to be. Laura Mercier offers over 30 different Lip Glacés to choose from that are long-lasting and provide brilliant shine. So any bridesmaid can pick one that suits their skin tone and personality exactly. Permanent product, $24.00, lauramercier.com
For the attendee:
· Laura Mercier Eye Canvas: There might be some tears of happiness for the guests throughout the day, so you want to be sure your eye makeup doesn’t smudge. The innovative formula acts like a foundation for the eyelids, covering minor imperfections while extending makeup wear and preventing shadow creasing and smudging all day. Permanent product, $26.00, lauramercier.com
· Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour: From wedding to the reception, guests don’t want to have to worry about touching up their eye makeup. Laura Mercier’s Caviar Stick Eye Colour offers a new technique to enhance the smoky eye look that is long-wearing and crease-resistant. This way you can dance the night away, instead of being stuck in the bathroom for touch-ups. Permanent product, $24.00, lauramercier.com