- Each BIC Soleil Savvy package contains one disposable handle and four refillable cartridges
- The razor’s handle includes a rubber grip for added control
- Tripple-Blade heads feature flexible blade technology and lubricating strips with Vitamin E
- Pivoting heads are made to follow a woman’s contours and provide a super-close shave
- Available at grocery stores, drug stores, and mass retailers for a suggested retail price of $7.49
Bic secrets to getting a close shave:
Shave at night – Shaving removes dead skin cells and the superficial layer of skin. While this process is healthy, it reduces your skin’s defenses for a couple hours. Shaving at night gives your skin time to recover its strength and suppleness to resist irritation the next day.
Shave clean skin – To help prevent infection and bumps, make sure your skin is perfectly clean before you shave. Apply hot water beforehand or shave after showering. Warm humidity increases skin elasticity and softens your hair, making it easier to shave.
Apply shaving cream or gel – Use shaving cream or gel with Aloe Vera when shaving — it’s gentler on your skin than regular soap and can help lift hair. Lather the cream or gel, then leave it on for two minutes prior to shaving. Once your hair is softened, the razor will glide more easily over skin.
Use a sharp blade – Change your blades regularly, especially if you have sensitive skin. On sensitive areas like your bikini line and underarms, shaving with a dull blade can result in red spots.
Disclosure: I was given a complimentary sample to review, all opinions are 100% my own and honest.