Bold blue, funky French, ombre glitter and sherbet-y pastels – sounds likes a celebration, right? Grab your cuticle pusher and buffing block because it’s Nail Extravaganza time!
Rite Aid is looking to you and your readers to participate in the first ever Search for the Rite Aid Nail Enthusiast. The winner will receive a $1,000 Rite Aid gift card, a feature in an upcoming Rite Aid email, plus the opportunity to be the new face of nails sharing nail tips, designs and advice with other nail enthusiasts.
Search for Rite Aid Nail Enthusiast
· Top prize = $1,000 Rite Aid gift card andstatus as the new face of nails
· Submissions accepted 5/10 – 5/25 on http://riteaidnails.com
· Judges: Essie Weingarten (Essie Nail Expert), Suzi Weiss (OPI nail expert) and Julie G. (Jesse’s Girl nail expert)
· Exclusive offers on the Rite Aid Facebookpage: http://facebook.com/riteaid
· In store offer: $10 +UP Reward after spending $30 on nail polish or nail art between May 6 – June 2 and June 3 – June 23
Send your most creative nail designs to http://riteaidnails.com from May 10 – May 25. Be sure to include an original picture of the nail design, along with a design name and description. We’ll then have a panel of influential nail judges choose 10 finalists who will move to the next round. The judges are none other than Essie Weingarten (Essie Nail Expert), Suzi Weiss (OPI nail expert) and Julie G. (Jesse’s Girl nail expert). Insider tip: These fabulous judges are looking for originality, creativity and visual appeal, so show us what you got!
The 10 finalists will receive a nail care kit filled with goodies from everyone’s favorite nail brands (including Coty, L’Oreal, Revlon, Jesse’s Girl and Essie, just to name a few). The finalists will have to use the kit to create a brand new nail design. The public will vote on their favorite design during the grand prize voting period, and the finalist with the highest number of votes will be deemed the winner!
- For exclusive nail tips and coupons check out Rite Aid’s Facebook page.
- Want more chances to win a nail care kit? Follow Rite Aid on Twitter and Pinterest.
- Don’t forget to visit us in store between May 6 – June 2 and June 3 – June 23 to get a $10 +UP Reward after spending $30 on nail polish or nail art.