And the winner is… Heather S! Congratulations.
First day of Spring and whether the forecast in your area is for sun, rain or snow we all know one thing is coming. Longer, warmer days and exposed legs and arms. This is the perfect time of year to get a great new razor and get your legs silky smooth and ready to wow in all your best Spring looks.
They say life is about simple pleasures and one of mine has always been freshly shaved legs, clean sheets and falling asleep to the sound of rain. So basically I am in the trifecta of simple pleasures this time of year. I was looking for a new razor the other day and somehow had a bunch of blades and handles that don’t match. Does that happen to anyone else but me? So I jumped on the chance to review the new Gillette Venus Swirl line, I am a sucker for a great shave.
I love this razor! The Flexiball makes it glide over knees and ankles and gave me such a smooth shave without any knicks or razor burn. The 5 blades meant a quick and thorough shave and I wasn’t needing to do multiple pass overs like some razors need to get a really smooth shave.
The perfect pairing for the new Gillette Venus Swirl Razor is the Olay Violet Swirl shave gel. I love the beautiful purple color of this shave gel and you can see from above just a bit creates a beautiful thick cream. This shave gel smells amazing, like make it in a fragrance please Gillette good. And it creates such a nice rich cream it left my legs silky smooth and soft post shave. This is definitely a must have duo for Spring and Summer.
Gillette Venus Swirl Women’s Razor
The Gillette Venus Swirl Women’s Razor is the first and only razor with Flexiball to contour to tricky areas for a flawless shave. Unlike traditional models that move in two directions, this one moves in multiple directions. This Venus swirl razor, 1 count helps capture what others may miss, and the advanced blades have a MicorFine comb to guide hair to the blades to capture virtually every hair. It includes a cartridge refill and features water activated serum for incredible glide and a smooth and close shave. The Gillette Venus Swirl Women’s Razor features protective cushions for a great shave and an indicator strip that fades when you are no longer getting the optimal shave you need.
Gillette Venus Swirl Razor:
- The new proprietary FlexiBall™ technology offers a totally unique movement like no other male or female razor on the market. Venus Swirl™ is the first and only razor with the FlexiBall™, moving in multiple directions to navigate all of the tricky areas of a woman’s body. It helps to shave those hard-to-reach places and capture hairs that other razors might miss.
- Pesky knee and ankle hairs and other tricky areas are no match for Venus Swirl’s new Microfine Comb and five Contour™ Blades. Combined with FlexiBall™ movement, Venus Swirl™ moves like no other razor for flawless skin.
- Venus Swirl™ is the first Venus razor to feature Gillette’s most advanced blade technology, with five Contour™ blades that cut hair at lower cutting force and have thinner, finer edges — the thinnest in Gillette’s history. The Contour™ blades individually adjust to a woman’s every curve and contour.
- A water activated MoistureGlide™ Serum surrounds the blades for incredible glide.
- The beautiful new violet-hued translucent handle combines a swirled pattern and ergonomic gripping design for outstanding control and easy handling for optimal maneuverability over those tricky areas.
- For a more enriching experience, try Venus™ with a touch of Olay® VioletSwirl™ shave gel with 5x more moisturizers*.
- Gillette’s best razor and shave gel lineup.
- Latest in beauty — Walmart has all the NEW must-have beauty products. Look for the entire collection of new Venus Swirl products in the shave aisle at your local Walmart store or at venusswirl.com.
- Save money — Why wait for a sale? With Walmart’s everyday low prices, you can save money on the beauty must-haves you want like the new Gillette® Venus Swirl™.
- Convenience — No need to make an extra trip to get the newest. Get everything on your list, from Pantene hair care to the new Venus Swirl collection, in one shopping trip.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Gillette Venus