As you can see I love this cleanser, well actually both my fiance and I love this cleanser. It has the best fresh scent and lathers up making my skin feel so clean after washing. And it I love that it washes so well and removes makeup all without drying out my skin. My skin feels amazing since I have been using this its the perfect cleanser to transition to the warmer months.
Youth To The People Age Prevention Cleanser ($36)
Packed with antioxidant-rich kale, spinach, green tea, and alfalfa, Youth to the People Age Prevention Cleanser keeps your skin glowing and protects against free radical damage, environmental stresses, and redness. It’s gentle, non-drying, and removes makeup easily, leaving your skin refreshed and clean. Use it daily to prevent buildup in pores, while keeping your skin balanced and healthy-looking. Plus, with its pH-balanced formula, this multifaceted cleanser can be used as your daily toner or makeup remover!
– Loss of firmness and elasticity
Available at Sephora.com.
My skin always gives me grief when the seasons change. This triple threat mud mask from Honest Beauty has been just what my skin needs. The Jeju volcanic ash and activated charcoal helps detoxify and clear up any issues while the white bentonite works to soak up any excess oil. My skin feels amazing after this mask, its the perfect date for my Bravo trashy tv nights and wine.
New! Honest Beauty’s 3-in-1 Detox Mud Mask ($30)
The triple-action mud mask to help purify + condition + luminize your skin. This luxurious formula is the ultimate pick-me-up – so sit back & let it do the dirty work.
What you need to know…
- Formulated to purify, condition and luminize to give your skin the ultimate pick-me-up
- Packed with naturally derived detoxifiers & plant-powered conditioners to minimize the look of pores and reveal a softer and healthier-looking complexion
- Jeju volcanic ash from Korea helps detoxify skin
- Activated charcoal helps filter out impurities
- Refined white bentonite helps soak up excess oil
- Made without questionable or potentially harmful ingredients Sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde donors, PEGs, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, synthetic fragrances or dyes
*Now available on HonestBeauty.com & on Target.com.
Disclosure: I was sent a sample for review. I was not paid to write this post, and all opinions are from my own use of the products.