In honor of Earth Day/Earth Month check out spring beauty trends which incorporate sustainable picks from jane iredale- The Skin Care Makeup®.
A favorite of countless celebs including Emma Watson, Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, Alicia Keys and more, the holistic mineral makeup brand has focused on creating natural makeup for the past 20 years, using only clean ingredients and methods that improve the health of skin.
- Blue eye makeup is the IT trend this spring. One way to add a little blue to your look is to line your bottom lash line with blue eyeliner. Try jane iredale Midnight Blue Eye Pencil. Mineral based eye pencil made with Shea Butter and Vitamin E to moisturize and protect. ($15 at janeiredale.com)
- Achieve an overall glowy effect by creating a smokey mauve eye makeup look. Apply a light mauve shade to the lid, then add drama with a darker wine tone or even a deep brown. Try jane iredale Soft Kiss PurePressed Eye Shadow Triple. Can be worn wet or dry and has all the necessary shades required to create the perfect mauve smokey eye look. ($30 at janeiredale.com)
- If you want to try a monochromatic look this spring, create a subtle gradient peach eye makeup look and then keep your cheeks and lips natural with just a hint of color. Try jane iredale Peaches & Cream Bronzer. Mix and match the four peachy shades to create different eye makeup and blush looks. The bronzer can also be mixed with moisturizer or hair gel for dramatic effect on the body and hair. ($44 at janeiredale.com)
- A luminous flawless finish is always in. Ensure your skin is in its best condition with a foundation that works “behind the scenes” to improve the health of your skin. Try jane iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder. Use it if you have normal to dry skin and are looking for a powder foundation with broad spectrum SPF sun protection. ($44 at janeiredale.com)
- If you’re looking to incorporate a skin saving supplement into your spring skincare routine. Try jane iredale Skin Accumax! An all-natural skin care supplement designed to improve skin health from the inside out. The unique formula combines Vitamins A and C with a phytonutrient found in broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and kale to treat all types of adult acne (from hormonal flare-ups to T-Zone pimples to bacne). ($65.80 at janeiredale.com)
You can find these products and more great natural beauty options at www.janeiredale.com.