We’ve got all the details about how to get the hairstyle that celebrity hairstylist Adir Abergel created for Reese Witherspoon at the Wild premiere in Los Angeles.
THE LOOK: Modern yet classic – accented with a 60’s inspired heavy side swept bangs and a simple chic bun
· To begin, Abergel created a very deep side part on towel dried hair and applied John Frieda Frizz Ease Nourishing Oil Elixir to create beautiful shine and pliability.
· Next, he applied John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion from the roots through mid shaft to create volume.
· Then, he blow dried the hair smooth with a round brush creating side swept bangs for a 60’s feel.
· Once the hair was dry, he took a fine tooth comb and teased the crown making sure to smooth it with a paddle brush. Once the shape was achieved, he locked it in by spraying John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.
· He tamed any fly aways by rubbing a dime size amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème and running it through the hair.
· Abergel then pulled the hair into a low ponytail staying about 4” above the nape of the neck and secured it with an elastic. He then twisted the hair into an “S” shape knot and pinned it in place.
· To finish, he sprayed John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray to set the look.
Have any of you read this book? I know Erin has and she loved it. I’m about 100 pages in, and I don’t want to put it down! What a story!