I wish this was around when I was pregnant with my kiddos, my stomach might not look like I lost a fight with a saber tooth tiger. Either way I’m glad to have it now.
The nectar Perfecting creme is a very rich lotion that smells gorgeous and absorbs instantly. I apply it right after I shower and I love how soft and smooth it leaves my skin. It is definitely softening the appearance of my stretch marks and helping heal the skin.
Nectar Perfecting Crème
reduce and minimize the appearance of stretch marks
- A sophisticated peptide compound helps to prevent and reduce stretch marks.
- Ultra-rich cocoa butter and avocado oil leave skin delightfully soft and smooth.
- Consistency is very light, goes on smoothly and dries quickly.
- 100% safe for use during pregnancy; clinically-tested for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic.
- 3.2 ounce tube
I can’t get enough of this body oil! The nectar Elasticity Oil is a very lightweight body oil that provides deep hydration without leaving any greasy residue. I love how great this makes my skin feel and within the first few days my skin is much softer and usual dry spots are now soft and smooth. I have been using this with the perfecting creme on my old stretch marks and have seen a huge improvement.
Nectar Elasticity Oil
- prevent stretch marks
- for skin resiliency and restoration
- Relieves dry and itchy skin.
- Calendula extract calms while grape seed oil soothes.
- Enhances skin elasticity.
- Can be used as a moisturizing bath oil to eliminate skin discomfort.
- 100% safe to use as maternity massage oil.
- Clinically-tested for sensitive skin and hypoallergenic.
- 4 ounce bottle.
- Arrives in signature box
You can learn more about the Noodle & Boo nectar line and purchase at www.noodleandboo.com.
Disclosure: I was sent complimentary samples for review. I was not compensated to write this post and all thoughts and opinions are my own.