Summer is in full swing, and while the thermostat may be rising, don’t let the heat cramp your style. Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture promises softer, smoother underarms in just three days and offers 48-hours of odor and wetness protection, so you can confidently ditch your sleeves this season.
Looking for a great new deodorant? Check out Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture! I had the chance to sample the new caring coconut scent and its fantastic.
The caring coconut scent is beautiful and I love that is absorbs right away and doesn’t mark up my clothes. The best part no matter how hot it is outside or what kind of workout I am doing my underarms stay fresh smelling and dry. And after just a few days I noticed my underarms were much smoother, and I don’t feel like I need to shave as often to stay smooth. Love it!
Dove Advanced Care Deodorant with NutriumMoisture
Dove Advanced Care anti-perspirant deodorant delivers 48-hour odor and wetness protection plus NutriumMoisture and an elegant floral scent for the ultimate care after every shave. Find your favorite fragrance now with the best of care from Dove.
With your new smooth underarms you will want to get the most out of all your cute sleeveless looks. Check out these tips summer styling tips/tricks from celebrity fashion stylist, Erin Walsh.
- Trapeze cut shirts and dresses look great on every body type and are great for the summer season. Pair your top with a cropped pant that accentuates the smallest part of your ankle and a little heel – even 1 inch is perfect!
- An all-white look or mixed neutrals looks great on everyone. Every woman should own a nice white blouse. It’s a piece that will never go out of style, and also make you look put together.
- Dual-purpose items are perfect for the summertime. I love boxy sleeveless shirts that hit around the hip bone. They are a throwback to the ‘60s, and are great to wear with a cute pair of cropped jeans or perfect to throw over a bathing suit at the beach. I am also a big fan of sleeveless shirt dresses and halter tops because they look great on everyone and can be dressed up or dressed down!
- I’m not sure there are any dos and don’ts to wearing sleeveless. You can’t dictate style to someone. It’s really more about how the individual wears an item. Every fabric hangs differently and every silhouette fits differently. When you choose a sleeveless style, it should project confidence in your body stature and posture.
- For petite women who would like to create the appearance of more broad, square shoulders, it would be better to wear a sleeveless top that highlights the collarbone. Cap sleeves can also do this for petite women. If a woman has broader shoulders, I would recommend a strapless cut.
- It’s definitely better to wear loose clothing in the summer. In addition, fabrics like silk, cotton, and linen are key for this season. It’s also important to think about undergarments, too. You don’t want to be wearing a lot of layers when it’s super-hot outside!
- Lightweight cardigans and summer scarves are my best friend during this season. I always have them with me when I am traveling. I prefer to buy them in semi-neutral colors, such as ivory.
- Some classic summer staples that every woman should have in her wardrobe are: a crisp white blouse, a lightweight summer scarf (I like neutral colors), and a sundress that isn’t too tight fitting. I am also a big fan of Greek/Bohemian inspired sandals – such a fun way to add style to your look this summer season!
You can purchase Dove products at your local drugstore or mass retailer on online at www.drugstore.com.
Disclosure: I was sent a complimentary sample for potential review. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.