Summer is rough on my skin with the sun, sweat and long days my skin can develop blemishes and just look a bit dull. I have used cleansing brushes before but the New Philips PureRadiance Cleansing System looked a bit different than the other brushes I have used and I was excited to see how well it would work.
The PureRadiance brush uses Sonic technology plus Advanced Dual Motion that work together to rotate the brush head and deep clean your skin removing dirt and makeup. I like that it doesn’t take any longer than my normal cleansing routine. I just add my cleanser turn the device on and start working around my face. The brush has a slight pause every 20 seconds to tell you when its time to rotate sections from cheek to forehead then the other cheek. It also has two settings, speed one is gentle and speed 2 is deep cleaning.
After just the first use my skin felt really clean and smooth and I love that it exfoliates any dry, dead skin leaving my skin clean and radiant. The brush is very easy to hold and much lighter than others I have tried. It comes with a charger, a drying stand and a cloth travel case. If you are looking to get your skin in shape or keep it looking great be sure to check this out.
NEW Philips PureRadiance Facial Cleansing System. Summer is upon us and healthy-looking, radiant skin is the number one must have. Whether you are headed to the beach make-up free or glamming it up for a night out on the town, Philips PureRadiance helps achieve that fresh face look that never goes out of style.
PureRadiance benefits include:
- The only brush with Advanced Dual Motion technology, which uses Sonic pulses to break up dirt, dead skin cells and makeup and gentle rotations to sweep them off the face
- Just as gentle as hand cleansing yet 10X more effective at removing makeup
- Stimulates blood flow for improved micro-circulation and radiant skin
- cleansing 10 times more effective than just washing your face with your hands (use with any gel or cream cleanser)
- smoother, clearer, more radiant skin with once-daily use
- a one-minute cycle with mini-pauses to indicate time to move to the next facial zone
- 30 one-minute sessions with one charge
- a drying stand/charging station into which the brush fits bristles down, no plastic cap required
- three brush options include one for normal skin, one for sensitive (pink centre), and one for exfoliation (grey center stripe)
- a plastic travel cap and soft zippered case for just the unit
Available for purchase at Bed Bath and Beyond or online at www.usa.philips.com.
Disclosure: I was sent complimentary samples for potential review on the site. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.