Is there anything better than a good face mask? Take a hard day and finish it with a bubble bath, face mask and bottle err glass of wine and you are tripping the light fantastic.
I had the chance to check out a brand that is brand new to me. The Lotus Moon line is comprised of skin care with a huge range of organic products. I was sent the Sugar Cane Fruit Mask to sample and I love it so much I can’t wait to try more from this line.
The mask is thick and creamy almost like a lotion. It was really easy to apply and felt so good on my skin. I apply leave it on for 15 minutes or so then rinse. My skin after feels so soft and refreshed, the exfoliants in this mask are really gentle and don’t aggravate my skin. Perfect for a Friday night mask it helps brighten my skin and clear out any congestion.
(Sugar Cane Fruit Mask swatch)
Lotus Moon Sugar Cane Fruit Mask $22.95
- Recommended for: Mature – Fine lines – Oily – Combination – Congested – Sensitive
- pH: 4.0-4.5
- Features: 88% organic, vegan, gluten-free
What is it?
Sugar Cane Fruit Mask is an effective, active and anti-aging treatment mask for instant radiance. A fruit acid mask that behaves like a peel but applies like mask. Lotus Moon’s newest formula combines fruit extracts from Bilberry, Lemon, Orange and Cranberry to penetrate, exfoliate and regenerate skin cells along with glycolic for added power to reduce the appearance of pore size and support healthy cell renewal..
What are the benefits?
√ Gentle exfoliation
√ Deep clean pores
√ Absorb toxins
How does it work?
Sugar Cane Fruit Mask is a creamy facial mask that could easily be called Fruit Matrix Power Mask. The powerful fruit extract combination are considered suitable for three main purposes: acne treatment, aging skin and hyper-pigmentation. Their water-solubility makes them easily able to penetrate into the skin thereby increasing their effectiveness.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract: Natural source of salicylic acid, non-irritating exfoliator, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory
- Flower Acids (Hibiscus Sabdariff Flower Extract): AHA like activity due to citric acid and pyruvic acid content, in comparison to AHA has increased moisturizing effect, cell regeneration, and anti-wrinkle effect, non-irritant.
- Glycolic Acid: Help reduce the appearance of pore size and support healthy cell renewal.
- Fruit Mix: An extraction of five plant species that when combined provide five of the more commonly used AHAs, glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid and tartaric acid
- Montmorillonite (Pink) Clay: A natural clay to draw out impurities to tighten, smooth and tone skin
You can learn more about Lotus Moon products and purchase here www.smbessentials.com.
Disclosure: I was sent complimentary samples for review. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own.