(Photo Credit: Gregg DeGuire – WireImage)
JESSICA BIEL – 2014 Oscar Awards
Makeup Artist: Kayleen McAdams, ck one color global makeup artist
Inspiration: “I wanted to do something really fresh, light and feminine. There were so many beautiful pastels in her dress, so I played with those tones.”
- I prepped Jessica’ skin with moisturizing face and eye products, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream Intense Hydration and Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, to give her makeup a good base to stick to.
- Then, I used a damp Beauty Blender to apply ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 in fair 200, followed by ck one 3-in-1 concealer in light 1 underneath the eyes, around the nose, and along the edges of her mouth to even out her skin.
- I used Charlotte Tilbury Sculpt and Highlight Powder on the tops of Jessica’s cheekbones, down her nose, and on her cupid’s bow.
- I finished her skin with ck one cream + powder blush duo in breath 100 right on the apples of her cheeks and set it with the powder side of the product to give the look staying power throughout the night.
- For Jessica’s eyes, I started by using a fluffy brush to apply ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400 all over the lid.
- Then, I used ck one powder eyeshadow in expose and evolved on the inner corners of the eye and along the lash line at the outer corners.
- I completed her eye with two coats of ck one volumizing mascara on the top lashes to pump up the lashes.
- Then, I applied the same mascara onto an eyelash comb and combed through the bottom lashes to slightly darken them.
- For Jessica’s lips, I used Tarte Lip Surgence in Lucky to cover her whole lip with a matte pink; I also used this product in the center of her lips to give dimension and add moisture to her look.
- Lastly, I gave Jessica’s lips a good coating of Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Lip Balm to soak in while I did her eyes.
Check out the Kiehl’s products used to create Jessica’s look at your local store or online at www.kiehls.com.