Makeup artist Mai Quynh created a modern and warm look for Reese Witherspoon, who was a presenter at the 71st Annual Golden Globes. Quynh was inspired by the viridian color of Witherspoon’s Calvin Klein dress, as well as her golden complexion.
FACE: Golden, flawless skin
- Quynh first prepped the skin with La Praire Skin Caviar Luxe Cream and applied Fresh Sugar Lip Treat to her lips. Then she used a foundation brush to apply Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, ($32) all over Witherspoon’s face.
- She then applied NEW Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation (COMING FALL 2014) using a BeautyBlender Sponge. She stated, “I love how the natural, matte texture of this foundation melts into the skin, leaving it smooth and flawless.”
- Next, Quynh applied Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, ($23) under Witherspoon’s eyes and Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, ($32) around her nose.
- She then applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Praline, ($24) onto the apples of Witherspoon’s cheeks and layered Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper, ($25) on top. She stated, “Layering creams and powders will ensure that your makeup will stay on longer.”
- Lastly, Quynh applied Laura Mercier Pressed Setting Powder in Translucent, ($34) using the Laura Mercier Finishing Brush, ($42). She then dusted the actress’s forehead, cheeks and chin with Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Powder Bronzer using the Laura Mercier Bronzer Brush, ($45).
Reese looked absolutely gorgeous, didn’t she!?