The cold winter weather has been doing a number on my skin. And no matter how much lotion I use my skin has still felt a little blah. I decided it was time to bring in the big guns and opened a tub of Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub and it was just the TLC my skin needed.
As you can see this is a really thick, rich scrub. The scents are amazing I love them all but Hawaiian Kukui and Tropical Mango are my absolute favorites. The scrub has just the right amount of grit to buff away dead skin without being too harsh. I love the shea element it makes the scrub so hydrating and my legs and skin feel amazing after I use it.
The best part has to be the price if there was no label I would guess this was a high end spa scrub but luckily it retails for under $8. These would make a great gift in a gift basket or just the perfect way to spoil yourself with a spa day at home.
HAWAIIAN KUKUI Shea Sugar Body Scrubs
Experience a rejuvenating exfoliation with Tree Hut Sugar Scrub with the warm scent of Hawaiian Kukui. Natural Kukui nut Oil repairs and condition cracked and neglected skin, absorbs quickly into skin and provides elasticity and long lasting moisturization.
This gentle sugar scrub is infused with certified organic Shea butter, Kukui nut Oil and an array of natural oils, including Evening Primrose, sweet Almond, Avocado, Macadamia Seed and Orange oil. The sugar grains will softly polish away dead skin cells, leaving your skin soft, smooth and healthy looking.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter: skin repairing & moisturizing, anti-aging, promotes elasticity
- Kukui Nut Oil: fast absorption, softens and heals cracked skin
- Safflower Seed Oil: deep moisturizer
- Evening Primrose Oil: rejuvenating and anti-aging agent
- Avocado Oil: reduce sun damage/age spots, hydrates
- Macadamia Seed Oil: excellent skin moisturizer and protector, High in essential fatty acids for dry skin and scarring, effective antioxidant
- Orange Oil: supports collagen formation, detoxifying, repairs sun damaged skin
- Sweet Almond Oil: improves complexion and retains natural sheen
- Paraben Free and No Formaldehyde donors
- Made in the USA
- Do not test on animals
The Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrubs are available for purchase at www.Ulta.com.
Disclosure: I was sent a complimentary sample for review. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are 100% my own.