Do you have anyone you need to impress this Christmas? Cause if you deserve coal in your stocking this year I have a way for you to make it all better. Let’s just say that ANY woman in her right mind would go nuts over this amazing gift set from bareMinerals. When I received it in the mail, I’m happy no one saw me dancing around my living room like a crazy person. This is the creme-de-la-creme of eye shadows! Let me tell you – it doesn’t get better than this gift set right here!
The value of this set is $220!! That’s two-hundred-and-twenty-dollars! You can pick this up for $79, and peel off the little sticker. No one will know. Don’t tell anyone I sent you. Or do. Tell them it was me…. and they’re welcome.
Reinvent how you play with color in this collection of 20 bareMinerals Eyecolors. It includes a full range of shades in four phenomenal finishes-from creamy velvets and high shines to sparkling glimmers and deep liners-in five different families of color. Luscious greens. Perfect pinks. Majestic purples. Warm neutrals. And seductive grays. It’ll change your whole perspective, and you’ll never look back.
This Collection Includes:Velvets
- Velvet Mauve Eyecolor (velvet mauve)
- Velvet Emerald Eyecolor (velvet emerald)
- Velvet Lavender Eyecolor (velvet lavender)
- Velvet Nude Eyecolor (velvet nude)
- Velvet Charcoal Eyecolor (velvet charcoal)
- Pewter High Shine Eyecolor (metallic pewter)
- Stay Golden High Shine Eyecolor (metallic gold)
- Deep Sea High Shine Eyecolor (metallic teal)
- Iridescent Iris High Shine Eyecolor (metallic violet)
- Rose Gold High Shine Eyecolor (antique golden mauve)
- Silver Dollar Eyecolor (sparkling silver)
- Ginger Sugar Eyecolor (shimmering taupe)
- Violet Spell Eyecolor (sparkling amethyst)
- Golden Pear Eyecolor (sparkling pale green)
- Strawberry Mousse Eyecolor (frothy pink)
- Black Leather Liner Shadow (glistening blackest black)
- Starry Night Liner Shadow (deep iridescent purple)
- Toasted Espresso Liner Shadow (shimmering espresso)
- Lagoon Liner Shadow (deep ocean blue)
- Yoga Liner Shadow (dark red wine)
*Disclosure: I was sent these products to review for the site, I was not paid to write this post, and I was not compensated for my opinions. The opinions you read here are mine alone.